vitreolum

Drow Ritual

15534432240_8331332f23_c.jpg

Just as Cora was preparing to go to sleep, shed heard some weird chanting near the place they set camp.

- Cora: Wake up Aymer!

- Aymer: What do you want? You just ruined a perfect dream involving a lot of booze and twin princesses....

- Cora: Shut up and listen you idiot.

- Aymer: It seems to be coming from there; let's check it up.

A few minutes later...

- Cora: It seems to be one of the drow we were looking for. There's a prisoner, we have to save her.

- Aymer: Finally a proper damsel in distress rescue. Might be my lucky night...

---------------------

Finally had the chance (and well an idea) to make a drow challenge entry.

Would like to claim UoP for:

- sideways rocks (studs horizontal)

- minifig posing

Nice build, vitreolum!

I really like those stone arches! The ground looks nice as well with elevation variations, foliage, and rocks. The fig posing is excellent, especially the spies peeking around the stone pillars.

I think my favorite part is the border, though. Excellent color variation!

Brick on, vitreolum!

P.S. What is this Drow challenge you speak of? Am I missing something?

Edited by Slegengr

Great job on the stone arches! The round shape is really neat as well! :thumbup:

That Scene is really well done, everyone is positoned really good and you can easily tell what is happening.

The only thing I would add, is maybe some blood and bones to show that they have sacrificed a lot of people there.

Great build vitreolum. There's some very exquisite formations in those arches, and I really like the different layers in the ground :thumbup:

Fantastic build here Vitreolum! I will gladly give the +1 to UoP credits. I really like the rock arches, if I had one complaint it would be that the drow's torso looks loose from the legs. ALso, congrats on the TBB Blog!

Edited by Kayne

I really like the base for this. It's a great compromise between the borderless and bordered MOCs.

Thanks!

@Kayne The gap in the torso is caused by the rubber bands used to hold the hands.

@Dr.Cogg Had quite a few ideas what to put on that slab but I ended up going with the mood of the build alone.

Excellent built. This is really very nicely captured with the entire pose setting. At one glance, you will be thinking what will happen next.

Excellent base, stones and minifig posing! This build certainly has an eerie atmosphere :classic:

UoP +1 for the claims.

Only nitpick is that a glimpse of the interior structure of the table is visible under the groove of the top tile.

Thanks!

@Kayne The gap in the torso is caused by the rubber bands used to hold the hands.

I wondered about that. I have never used the rubber band arm trick myself. Now I know, thanks!

Very cool and sinister build. Love your choice of head for the drow, too. Makes me think of ritual makeup/facepaint.

Very nice MOC! All the scene is perfect to me. The minifigures and the rock effect, with the bricks you have choiced to use is awesome! Congrats!