Farnheim

MOC - 4wide medical services gear truck

Hallo everybody,

a new little red one has left the assambly plant. Nothing spectacular but the use of the cupboards. Nearly a long time ago I got the idea to use these cupboards in a slightly different way, but I didn't find a way to get the chassis and the body together in a well-proportioned way. Last sunday I reactivated this little project again, and after many attemps I finally found a way to get happy with. Hopefully so do you...

gw-san12.jpg

gw-san15.jpg

gw-san16.jpg

gw-san17.jpg

gw-san18.jpg

gw-san19.jpg

Here is a little background: This typical truck of the german disaster control is based on the regular chassis I used for my operations commander or for some other gear trucks. Its operation areas are incidents with a huge amount of casualties. With its equipment paramedics have the ability to run a shelter to medicate 25 injured people at the scene before they get hospitalized. So the typical fields of operations of a municipal fire department have changed long ago from only "simple" fire fighting to high-tech special skills like disaster and hazard control, heavy technical accident assistance on streets and rails, rescue from great heights and depths, modern fire fighting operations in difficult structures, e.g. tunnels or on ships.

Thanks for watching and disaster-free greetings,

Farnheim

AWESOME addition to your fleet of vehicles......reminds me of this....

2881713222_680ff8ac43.jpg

Ah, from my favorite TV show as a kid "Emergency" ! :sweet:

Squad%2051%20-%20%202003%20Ford%20F550.jpg

Ha, it seems in the USA every fire department wants a Squad 51 ! :laugh:

I can't wait to see your next 4wide design 'Farnheim'........Brick On ! :grin:

AWESOME addition to your fleet of vehicles......reminds me of this....

2881713222_680ff8ac43.jpg

Ah, from my favorite TV show as a kid "Emergency" ! :sweet:

Ha, it seems in the USA every fire department wants a Squad 51 ! :laugh:

You really need to see LA County Fire Station 127 where they filmed the show Emergency. I forced my wife to stop by on our way to the Long Beach from downtown last year.8641368613_c4dc7d11c5_n.jpg

Love it! It looks like one of those smaller fire trucks that doesn't have a ladder.

The classic town look is always nice to see as well.

I like this! The SNOTted compartments are really creative, I can't say that I've seen that done before!