Sign in to follow this  
dagger_of_time

MEC Category C "Wargs"

Wargs were an evil breed of demonic wolves,[4][5] suggesting that they were inhabited by evil spirits. The origin of the breed is unknown - perhaps they were among the creatures bred by Morgoth in the Elder Days.[6] In any case, Gandalf listed the Wargs among Sauron's servants in the late Third Age.[7]

The Wargs were seen in Rhovanion and they were often allied with the Orcs of the Misty Mountains, and used as mounts. Wargs were sentient and used a tongue, the "dreadful language of the Wargs".[3]

Inspired by the Hobbit films

20pvkap.jpg

I actually like this MOC especially the 1x1 round plates on the ground. The only thing is, and I hate to say this, I don't think this qualifies in category C because it has to include Bilbo. I believe you can even make up an adventure that Bilbo had though so why not take a few more photos with Biblo thrown in there spying or something. Also a few more photos from different angles would be nice. Regardless, good job for what it is.

I actually like this MOC especially the 1x1 round plates on the ground. The only thing is, and I hate to say this, I don't think this qualifies in category C because it has to include Bilbo. I believe you can even make up an adventure that Bilbo had though so why not take a few more photos with Biblo thrown in there spying or something. Also a few more photos from different angles would be nice. Regardless, good job for what it is.

thanks forvyour honesty:) well i am off this weekend so i cant change it. If it doesnt count, its ok to me. I have some other entries and i love MOCing