Serpico

Lighthouse

Thats quite an epic lighthouse. Even though its not round as usual it looks really awesome. Actually I think because its square it stands out better. Good work :thumbup:

Great lighthouse! It reminds me of a classical antiquity style lighthouse, like the famous one in Alexandria, Egypt. It's a unique style to blend in with the modern world you've got running back there. Awesome job!

it turned out perfect! Really nice brickwork and the rock structure is really good as well. I think it is the best lighthouse I have seen.

And I actually like the fact that you made it square. I think that was an excellent choice. In the Netherlands there are quite some lighthouses that are square as well. There are ones in Ouddorp, Terschelling, Westkapelle, Harlingen, Enkhuizen, Noordwijk and Katwijk for example.

Very good looking lighthouse. I like the textures and colors you've used on the structure and the rock work looks effective also.

Thanks for your comments,

Is design based on lighthouse in north Spain, Cabo de Higuer.

P1020424.JPG

Edited by Serpico

I love this.

The lighthouse - the rock work - and your city is already quite big.

Wouldn't this also be a fine lighthouse for the pirate forum? Picture 2 has some cannons!

How have you done the palm trees?

Absolutely love the light house and rock work.

What is getting me more is the Hotel/Cafe Corner and PR next to one another off in the corner off from the beach. I really like the beach layout...and the brown deck...nice.