Hi, that's my Mod of 10197 set, i have some problems uploading several photos, so if you'd like to see full

gallery in high quality go here https://www.flickr.c...57647423541279/

post-128423-0-73194200-1414644604_thumb.jpg

Eurobricks.com is not intended to be a picture host. Here is a tutorial by Pandora on how to deep link your Flickr photos into your posts.

Nice MODs. It has a different feel with two fire engine bays.

Edited by Rick
Added link

I really like all of the interior pictures and the overall look of the exterior. The different angles almost make it seem like a different building all together. One question, Is there a way to get to that 3rd floor and lovely roof?

Also, those are the same two fire trucks that I use! Am planning on making something that hopefully fits with those $6 trucks tho.

I really like all of the interior pictures and the overall look of the exterior. The different angles almost make it seem like a different building all together. One question, Is there a way to get to that 3rd floor and lovely roof?

Also, those are the same two fire trucks that I use! Am planning on making something that hopefully fits with those $6 trucks tho.

Hi, yes, there is a trapdoor similar to one in 10228 set ( http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73816 )

Best FB mod i've seen so far. Would have been nice if it came that way. Looks slightly more European now.

Looks slightly more European now.

That's excatly why i did it - cause all my modular city is in european style, while original FB was truly american.

Very well done. It looks like a completely different building. I like the Americanized version of the FB, however, I really like this too. I may consider copying what you did here, but not make it into a fire station and take out the bays on the bottom and come up with another type of floorplan. Maybe a store of some kind.

Keep up the good work. I like it very much.

I think I like this one better than the original! Well done.

Delightful take on the fire brigade. This is the first mod I've seen that truly has a custom design but still is a fire station.

It indeed looks much more european, and would very likely also work as townhouse. The silhouette of the building already reminds me of a mirrored Green Grocer.

Very nice! I like it more than the original as well, as it fits in with the more European styles of the other modular buildings.

This is awesome, I've never been the best a t building detailed structures like this, but I sure wish I could MOC something up to put my MOC fire apparatus in!