"Kill Jar Jar" Contest Rules & Discussion

Thank you for the kind words Hinickley

Maybe I'll add an actual Lego Background instead of a wall :-D

ello.jpg

Hehe

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Meesa got some attention in a blog! Messa feel soo mucha loove! *sweet*

Yikes! I'm on there too! With my real name! And my undies up in the air! Where'd they get my real name? I'm kind of embarassed to have my sig-fig getting a wedgie with my name on there. :-$ Damn you Sinner and your fiendishly clever scheme to get my ice cube tray! :-D :-D :-D Although, I suppose there have been worse pictures out there of my actual self... :-$

Yikes! I'm on there too! With my real name!

Yes I noticed that. I am not sure if I would be happy about that or not; asking first might have been the polite thing to do. I wonder why he didn't track down my real name; I am after all in the top ten for "Sinner" on Google... Perhaps you are more famous than me, or, gasp, more loved? Naaaaa!

Damn you Sinner and your fiendishly clever scheme to get my ice cube tray!

I will be surprised if I get to the second round in the Whack-a-Fig contest.

I will be surprised if I get to the second round in the Whack-a-Fig contest.

Where did that come from? Way to crash the party, buzz kill. So we're killing Jar Jar and it's really funny and Unique Builder made him into dog food, ha! but I'll never amount to anything. I don't like myself or have faith in my skills...er...how are you?

There's power in positive thinking, my blubbery-tusk-faced friend! *sweet* *y* I actually love those entries that involve the ice cube tray and the walrus (+ the bannana-saber of course!). They're canon. That was the beginning of our off-topic craziness based friendship :'-) Wait...what topic are we in now? Kill Jar Jar?!?!?! 8-| oops.

There's power in positive thinking, my blubbery-tusk-faced friend! *sweet*

I can't win with you can I? If I act confident I get insulted, if I act modest, I get insulted. I think I will just talk to my clams in future. :'-(

That was the beginning of our off-topic craziness based friendship :'-(

My current favourite off-topic topic is the "I need help with a possiblity...." one. :-P

OK guys, I'm glad to see some great entries before closing time :-P

UB: a real classic !! Hilarious to see that mexican worker (sorry for the stereotype but that makes me laugh !! Blame the Simpsons X-D ) sleeping dyring Jar Jar Slurry !! Let hope this time *yoda* won't try it :-D

Piranha: simple yet funny entry hehe !! For once someone puts those ugly dinos to good use X-D The story desn't say what happens to our long departed friend JT :-P Seeing the glorious arrival of Indy, he might suffer the same fate :-P

JoMI6: hehe, yet another "culinary" entry :-D G guyts, you love Jar Jar so much that you want to make a dish out of him X-D *vader* with his chef's hat is soooo cute *wub*

Here is the last call for entries entering !! I shall close that thread tomorrow morning (Paris time) ;-) So if you want to join the fun, then move your big behind asap X-D

I can't wait to see Hinckie's great dio for this one ;-)

*yoda*

I can't wait to see Hinckie's great dio for this one ;-)

Yeah, that'll be great. I can't wait to see it eith...Oh...oh, right...*sigh* more work for hinckie :'-(

I can't win with you can I? If I act confident I get insulted, if I act modest, I get insulted. I think I will just talk to my clams in future. :'-(

Awww, po Sinnew. I sowwy I hoot you feewings. :'-( I really wasn't insulting you but trying to love and encourage you *wub* Besides there is a different between confident and cocky and also a differnce between modest and self-defeating. Plus you already talk to your clams. :-P

My current favourite off-topic topic is the "I need help with a possiblity...." one. :-P

That has made me laugh a lot! My new favorite insult wars are this one:

The future of 9V trains

and the more "subtle":

Model Team: Mini Truck

I love how we can turn someone's MOC thread into a battle ground for our jackassery *wub* :-P

There are 3 pictures. Make sure you download all three:

jarjar_01.jpg

jarjar_02.jpg

jarjar_03.jpg

Nice, but... You mixed up Brainbox and ZeekyBoogeyDoog. :-P

Oppps! (spelling intentional) Thanks for pointing that out. I shall fix it! :-$

Oppps! (spelling intentional) Thanks for pointing that out. I shall fix it! :-$

And asap :-P >:-)

Tks like always for doing this but you should have waited until the end of the contest just in case someone entered this night :-D

*yoda*

And asap :-P >:-)

Tks like always for doing this but you should have waited until the end of the contest just in case someone entered this night :-D

*yoda*

Oppps! Really what I need is one of those clocks behind my desk set to Paris time. Here I thought I was late...

:-P

Oppps! Really what I need is one of those clocks behind my desk set to Paris time. Here I thought I was late...

Loool, nope not too late, too early >:-) darn time difference !!

This site tells you the hour in every major worldwide cities !! X-D :-P So no need for a clock, just need for a click in your favorites :-D

Cheers, will do the poll asap !!

*yoda*

Loool, nope not too late, too early >:-) darn time difference !!

This site tells you the hour in every major worldwide cities !! X-D :-P So no need for a clock, just need for a click in your favorites :-D

Cheers, will do the poll asap !!

*yoda*

*wub* Thanks for the nifty tool. I shall never be late again! :-D Oh, but it's in french...ew...eeewww! :-X

:-P

EDIT: In retrospect, I could see how my joke might be construed as typical american anti-French sentiment. It's not. It's just a random harmless hinckley joke... :-/

EDIT: In retrospect, I could see how my joke might be construed as typical american anti-French sentiment. It's not. It's just a random harmless hinckley joke... :-/

I don't get it *wacko* Please explain ;-)

*yoda*