Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

"Kill Jar Jar" Contest Rules & Discussion

My Padawans,

Making my fisrt vig for that Golden C3-PO contest and seeing all those fun vigs entered, made me want to host a fun vig contet on EB, so I thought of many possible choices but killing Jar Jar was way too tempting :-D :-P !!

So after beeing annoyed (and to some people such as myself, this is definitly an understatment) watching Jar Jar in he PT, I give you the chance to kill the little buggar. So be creative, be innovative in your vigs. But remember to make it fun !! Thats what its all about: fun !! Therefore, please refrain from comment such as

Edited by xwingyoda

Nice idea, Poor Jar-Jar :-P :-D

Comment from Jar-Jar: A whole vinjet contest for mees?, Mees so happy. What's about? My death! Oh noos! (faints) :-P :-D

Comment from Jar-Jar: A whole vinjet contest for mees?, Mees so happy. What's about? My death! Oh noos! (faints) :-P :-D

That exactly why we need to kill him over and over X-D

It reminds me of a caption contest during viking month :-D

img_0718.jpg

Well, i would do it but...

My jar jar minifig is scattered throughout my collection.

You have time to find it by then ;-)

Come on people !! Its Jar Jar slaughter time :-D

*yoda*

What the? Another Lego Jar Jar Binks contest?

Here it's kill Jar Jar.

On In_the_Bricks, it's Finish Olaf's body... whose integral piece I used was Jar Jar's head:

ac6.jpg

So I guess Jar Jar is a REALLY popular character, huh?

Oh Lucas, you little balding butterball of genius! You know JUST what kind of characters people love!

X D

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

This isn't an entry, but I was using this for a forum icon (not here) for a while:

post-1200-1183283141.jpg

I love the idea of this competition. Good luck and happy building, every one.

Could we have a special prize for "most blatant abuse of the 8x8 with overlap rule"? There were several entries in the C3PO competition that were rather taking the piss.

(G I still can't come up with a hialrious idea yet |-/ )

Jar Jar eradication On !!

*yoda*

Neither can I |-/ . I'd love to enter but I'll need to get ideas first. Of all current entries, I like Nadroj's best. Gotta love those light-up pics *wub* , those make it seems like Jar Jar is really getting incernated *y* .

Hungry Aliens

killjarjar4.jpg

As you see, I included a light brick from set #4894, so it looks like Jar Jar is really being painfully burned alive! Bwahahahaha!

Burn Baby, Burn!, Disco Inferno, Burn Baby Burn. *sing*

I always get that music in my head after the battle between Obi-Wan and Darth Anakin on Mustafar :-) :-D

Moved. Please keep the entry thread for entries ONLY please. Thanks ~Starwars4J

Edited by Starwars4J

Burn Baby, Burn!, Disco Inferno, Burn Baby Burn. *sing*

I always get that music in my head after the battle between Obi-Wan and Darth Anakin on Mustafar :-) :-D

Moved. Please keep the entry thread for entries ONLY please. Thanks ~Starwars4J

Oops, sorry 8-|

Oh bugger. My phone's out of credit. :-( But I have made a vig involving the Frankenstein zombie from 1382 and 2 members of the ZASTGSF, ZOAST division. :-P Hopefully I will top up soon and get my entrie in. :-D

Edited by iamded

Ahhh *yoda* all those ideas of how to kill jar jar off have come flying back X-D , now all i have to do is fit a few of them onto the allowed space.

Death to jar jar on!

I have a question: looks like I can't find a 8x8 baseplate, can I create one using smaller plates?

8x8 Baseplates dont exists, Thats why the vig bottom Is usually a few plates tick ;-)

8x8 Baseplates dont exists, Thats why the vig bottom Is usually a few plates tick ;-)

Sure they do ;-) The term of "baseplate" is not the right one, but regular 8x8 plates do exist absolutly !!

I have a question: looks like I can't find a 8x8 baseplate, can I create one using smaller plates?

If you do not have a 8x8 plate, sure, as long as its 8x8 ;-)

*yoda*