Bob De Quatre

AG - M.A.N.T.I.S. Training Camp

Field agent G joining up with M.A.N.T.I.S. as an explorer! You all better watch out! Into the wilds! A new frontier! Etc...

18723850331_59fc348101_n.jpg

Welcome Explorer Field Agent G to M.A.N.T.I.S. ! You have chose your place of employment wisely! Please be advised that your training is being evaluated by The Council Of Five and your top secret security clearance will be awarded shortly. You may begin planetary domination immediately! :devil:

I would like to transfer:

323 credits to Scorpio Starstriker (rodiziorobs) from Lady Kianna (Lady K)

Edited by Lady K

Engineer Dan is here to sign up with M.A.N.T.I.S. ( wow that really is a pain to type with periods between each letter)

18180524113_8ef251e973_z.jpg

I have been planning to join for a while, so I already have several ideas, such as this M.A.N.T.I.S trooper

17962894754_6abcd146f6_z.jpg

or this one

17964904363_cd0d0502e3_z.jpg

and I have also build a mosaic image of our logo

18488762972_b9e8a59700_z.jpg

Edited by LordDan

Engineer Dan is here to sign up with M.A.N.T.I.S. ( wow that really is a pain to type with periods between each letter)

18180524113_8ef251e973_z.jpg

I have been planning to join for a while, so I already have several ideas, such as this M.A.N.T.I.S trooper

17962894754_6abcd146f6_z.jpg

or this one

17964904363_cd0d0502e3_z.jpg

and I have also build a mosaic image of our logo

18488762972_b9e8a59700_z.jpg

Welcome to M.A.N.T.I.S. Engineer Dan! From the images you have submitted your skills will be greatly appreciated! Your training is currently under review and your top secret security clearance will be awarded within the hour!

I would like to buy the Spying Outfit for 500 credits - thanks!

Then I would like to transfer 100 credits to Rodiziorobs

Edited by David FNJ

I would like to buy the Spying Outfit for 500 credits - thanks!

Then I would like to transfer 100 credits to Rodiziorobs

Done

Welcome to MANTIS engineer Dan!

Bob-My credit count is at -53 is this an error? (Thank you for all the work you put into this)

Edited by SpacerSteve

Welcome to MANTIS engineer Dan!

Bob-My credit count is at -53 is this an error?

My count appears to be off, as well. By my math, it should be 569, including transfers from other team members. Given that, I would like to buy a personal equipment, Spying Outfit. Thanks!

I've checked all the transfer from this thread and recalculated the credits for everyone... I hope I didn't do any mistake again.

With this, it seems like Dave Daring had more credits than he should at one point, so I lowered his transfer to Scorpio Starkiller from 100 to 47.

The MANTIS players index is updated, please could you check if everything is ok?

From now on I'll add a line in the timeline for each credit transfer.

I've checked all the transfer from this thread and recalculated the credits for everyone... I hope I didn't do any mistake again.

With this, it seems like Dave Daring had more credits than he should at one point, so I lowered his transfer to Scorpio Starkiller from 100 to 47.

The MANTIS players index is updated, please could you check if everything is ok?

From now on I'll add a line in the timeline for each credit transfer.

Thanks Bob for taking care of this. :classic:

I don't know if you MANTIS people have noticed, but while you've been beelining towards Guinevere at full force, Octan are planning on encircling Freegate and blocking you out of there. Is there any chance of organising a ceasefire on Guinevere so that Octan don't block off both of the other special resource planets?

Is there any chance of organising a ceasefire on Guinevere so that Octan don't block off both of the other special resource planets?

Hmm... No? :look:

Or, you could agree a ceasefire, then take over Guinevere unopposed while Kawashita's back is turned :devil:

Oho sneaky M.A.N.T.I.S... I don't recommend trusting them, Kawashita! :laugh:

Watch all these Octan shills rushing in to stir distrust. The offer is genuine :)

Alternatively, we can prevent you guys getting it this week and when your bribe bags run out we'll be working to slowly overpower it and claim it for ourselves. It should be obvious that this will give Octan a massive advantage, and as they're the strongest company, we should be working against them together.

Edited by Commander Turtle

Thank you for your offer Commander Turtle. :classic:

Perhaps our CEO Lady Kianna and Executive Big Sal can discuss with your CEO Narbilu and Koro to make an agreement ....

Watch all these Octan shills rushing in to stir distrust. The offer is genuine :)

Alternatively, we can prevent you guys getting it this week and when your bribe bags run out we'll be working to slowly overpower it and claim it for ourselves. It should be obvious that this will give Octan a massive advantage, and as they're the strongest company, we should be working against them together.

So funny how you're already saying that you'll overpower us if we don't accept your offer.

I think you're the ones worried about Octan - so why don't you guys deal with them on G10?

Thanks for letting us know that you'll be going full force on A06 this week if we don't accept your cease fire!

Edited by David FNJ