Bob De Quatre

AG - M.A.N.T.I.S. Training Camp

Well done! Any place to put communications or supply stations? I will have the Comm/Suppy Station for Linopeai III established on a dryer part of the planet within the next couple of days. :classic:

Plenty! We still need to run some tests on the samples I collected, but you're going to need an oxygen supply! Not sure about the inner cores of the asteroids, but I doubt it!

Plenty! We still need to run some tests on the samples I collected, but you're going to need an oxygen supply! Not sure about the inner cores of the asteroids, but I doubt it!

Thanks for the info. I'll set to work on the design for stability as soon as the other station is secured on planet!

A warm welcome to our newest member, Explorer SpacerSteve! M.A.N.T.I.S. prides itself in acquiring operatives with special talents and we know that SpacerSteve will be a great addition to the Exploration Team! As soon as he has completed the training period ( making 10 posts) I will assess his performance and grant him his top secret security clearance for him to be able to hold sensitive discussions with the rest of the team.

And don't forget he gets a Bribe Bag! :devil:

I'm ready to get out there and explore new worlds, exploit er... I mean make contact with new civilizations. For the glory of M.A.N.T.I.S!

Welcome on board SpacerSteve !

I am Engineer NinjaNin ..... nice to have you in M.A.N.T.I.S. ..!

Make more posts, once you reach 10 posts, you can join us in the private sector ....

Congratulations to Explorer SpacerSteve! You have successfully completed all of your training requirements and are hereby granted your M.A.N.T.I.S. top secret security clearance!

Please join in the discussions concerning all strategic planning.

I have yet to get any points on my build? also, my team status on MANTIS is not updated? Can somebody let me know if this is an ambush or clever game plan at work?

I have yet to get any points on my build? also, my team status on MANTIS is not updated? Can somebody let me know if this is an ambush or clever game plan at work?

The week isn't over yet till tomorrow late, build scores will be posted between Monday and Wednesday. Status and points will be updated then.

Operation W1DG3T has been declassified for M.A.N.T.I.S. personnel, and Object K-56543 is on its way to M.A.N.T.I.S. labs for examination.

Well done Special Agent Arariel W-! The item will be thoroughly analyzed for potential use or re-use or misuse by us........ :devil:

Private Gnarl Graves reporting for duty! I'll be posting a really quick "fig and baseplate" build soon, since I'm away from my Lego collection at the moment. Any preference on location? The build looks like the asteroid planet, but it could be anywhere! Loot bag ftw!

Private Gnarl Graves reporting for duty! I'll be posting a really quick "fig and baseplate" build soon, since I'm away from my Lego collection at the moment. Any preference on location? The build looks like the asteroid planet, but it could be anywhere! Loot bag ftw!

The hooded figure watched the newcomer closely, wondering if the Higher-Ups would promote the newbie up to X-Agent...

Welcome Private Gnarl Graves to the Special Forces team of M.A.N.T.I.S. We pride ourselves in having the best of all the operatives in the galaxy!

Well done on getting your first report on your first assignment in so quickly!

You will be evaluated for your top secret security clearance in the next 24 hrs.

Edited by Lady K

Yes. I can direct you to the appropriate planet once you have the proper clearance.

EDIT: Never mind, you've already submitted a build for this week.

Edited by Master_Data

Private Gnarl Graves you have completed your training and are now cleared to receive your top secret security clearance! Please engage in all secret communications as we continue galactic domination for M.A.N.T.I.S.!

I already posted this in the general discussion forum, but here it is again:

Scorpio Starstriker, reporting to for duty. Occupation: Field Researcher

(Primary function: Scientist)

Glad to finally be aboard! My apologies that private contracts elsewhere in the galaxy have kept me from enlisting sooner. As a scientist, I cannot wait to help understand the new worlds we will be discovering, however as a field researcher I have plenty of experience in other areas as well, which may prove useful to our Masterful and Nefarious Terrestrial Invasion Schemes! After all, they don't call us the Merciless, Awful, Ne'er-do-well Torturers and Insipid Scum for nothing!

17707210003_66aaa4bfd4_z.jpg

A most warm welcome to Scientist Scorpio Starstriker. Your training is being evaluated and your top secret security clearance will be issued shortly.

Attention All M.A.N.T.I.S. personnel: Please be advised that I will be on a galactic transport train for the next few days and communications will be limited.

I already posted this in the general discussion forum, but here it is again:

Scorpio Starstriker, reporting to for duty. Occupation: Field Researcher

(Primary function: Scientist)

Glad to finally be aboard! My apologies that private contracts elsewhere in the galaxy have kept me from enlisting sooner. As a scientist, I cannot wait to help understand the new worlds we will be discovering, however as a field researcher I have plenty of experience in other areas as well, which may prove useful to our Masterful and Nefarious Terrestrial Invasion Schemes! After all, they don't call us the Merciless, Awful, Ne'er-do-well Torturers and Insipid Scum for nothing!

Welcome Scorpio Starstriker, and nice armor .... :wink: