Bob De Quatre

AG - M.A.N.T.I.S. Training Camp

Ha no. :cry_sad: Just busy with life right now. I kinda figure octan has this in the bag but I'll build to finish SpacerSteves story. 

1 hour ago, SpacerSteve said:

Ha no. :cry_sad: Just busy with life right now. I kinda figure octan has this in the bag but I'll build to finish SpacerSteves story. 

Going by the numbers, it's pretty close. :look: A couple weeks of bad participation by us and a few of decent participation by you and MANTIS is right back in it. :look: 

31 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Going by the numbers, it's pretty close. :look: A couple weeks of bad participation by us and a few of decent participation by you and MANTIS is right back in it. :look: 

I don't disagree with that I just don't have much time to build. We'd have to double your builds at this point to really have a chance. At least I have more time to get ready for AG2. :laugh: I am also finding that it is really nice to not have any pressure (that I put on myself) to build every week. I want my last 2-3 builds to be half decent.

Bob I would like to purchase a pirate hat for Umbra Manis.

SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE !!!!!!

This is not an exercice ! Action stations !! All MANTIS builder are ordered to built by Maxxene and Maxximus Cor !!

Spoiler

Leonne Jr and Spider order also...

I would like to transfer 87 of my credits to Luc_Byard.
And 62 credits to Donnie Bricko.

On 3/9/2017 at 7:12 AM, Umbra-Manis said:

Bob, please use my credits to purchase a Corp Mark for Scorpio Starstriker.

:blush:

For me? Thanks! You guys are the best.

Can I submit a moc? Not for a contest, just a moc.

Edited by Fishsticks03
Realised I should have created a seperate thread

I wish to join as an engineer. I special in weaponry designing, transportation technologys, and mining equipment.

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I wish to join as an engineer. I special in weaponry designing, transportation technologys, and mining equipment.

Welcome to the public thread of the best corporation, LMF! Unfortunately the game is currently on hiatus following the victory of Octan in AG1, but the game should be back in the coming months. :classic:

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Welcome to the public thread of the best corporation, LMF! Unfortunately the game is currently on hiatus following the victory of Octan in AG1, but the game should be back in the coming months. :classic:

Ok. Thanks for the heads up.

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

20 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I wish to cancel my request to join for the time being. Thank you.

LMF