Bob De Quatre

AG - M.A.N.T.I.S. Training Camp

Good job so far for this week. The builds are looking good. I will be setting up a private M.A.N.T.IS. PM for us in the next day or two, so keep an eye out for it. :classic:

I hope to have my sigfig ready by then, so count me in too! (Already announced in the general thread I would join M.A.N.T.I.S., but I haven't decided which job I want yet)

I hope to have my sigfig ready by then, so count me in too! (Already announced in the general thread I would join M.A.N.T.I.S., but I haven't decided which job I want yet)

Welcome Master_Data to M.A.N.T.I.S. I'll definitely include you in the PM group. :classic:

Attention All M.A.N.T.I.S. Operatives:

Private communications can now held. Please respond to sent out communication so we may begin sensitive discussions. That will be all. Resume normal duties.

To All M.A.N.T.I.S. Operatives: Concerning the new guidelines for submitting weekly reports (weekly builds)

When submitting your weekly mission reports (weekly builds) please make sure to have appropriate titles to include planet number, planet name, and tags chosen from the FAQ page. For those who have already submitted a weekly report for this week, please double check yours to make sure it meets the new guidelines.

Thank You.

Lady Kianna reporting from The Council Of Five.

Edited by Lady K

Arariel W. reporting for duty, m'lady!

Or m'commandant.

M'liege.

Ma'am...

17959340895_011d19b75e_t.jpg

(Also, I beg pardon for the horrible lighting that my holo-camera seems to be relaying.)

Welcome Special Forces X-Agent Arariel W- .

Have successfully completed your training requirements your security clearance has been granted and you may now participatie in all classified briefings.

(I'll let you know if the photo lighting is a problem....I don't think it is at this point.) :classic:

Well Done MANTIS Operatives!

For our first week out in discovering new worlds we have achieved in recovering and processing 160 points worth of Awesomnium. We also have 16 domination points on Linopeia III, we only need 14 more for domination!

The Council Of Five were all happy with the reports that were turned in this week. Keep up the good work!

Very MANTIS like! :classic: I like the emblem is the bottom corner!

Very MANTIS like! :classic: I like the emblem is the bottom corner!

Oh Thank you my Lady, My dress code tends to make others envy... :D

Attention M.A.N.T.I.S. Operatives:

Now available to new recruits: The Bribe Bag personal equipment that will grant for the first three weekly reports (builds) +20 additional credits for you and for M.A.N.T.I.S. +20 additional resource points and +2 additional planet domination points!

A perfect way to bribe all your friends to join you in achieving galactic domination with M.A.N.T.I.S. ! :devil:

So quiet in here......maybe we need a training drill!

The Council Of Five has asked me to inform all operatives that starting today environmental reports (Challenge One - Into The Wilds) will be due by 21 Junali 3815 from any of the environments near our home planet. That currently includes: B03 Linopeia III, C04 Aeristus, D02 Barker's Folly, D03 Terrill Major. Please begin to assess the enviroment of your choice. The report needs to show a pure untouched environment, before you arrived so don't include yourself or anyone else in your report.

Also:

Explorer Sir Iron: Please make a couple of more posts so you can finish your training and receive your security clearance for top secret private communications.

Edited by Lady K

Enemy spy eliminated, ma'am. It's likely he was behind the sabotage in Big Sal's lab. Let's hope they wise up and stop poking the M.A.N.T.I.S. Or hope they don't wise up so that I can continue to collect a paycheck for getting rid of them.

Oh, uh... good work Darjak! Yes, hopefully there will be no more accidents sabotage in my labs, but who knows how deep the infiltration goes?

My lady, I'm planning a visit to C04 Aeristus when I can get a few days off from experiments, so will report back on my findings of the untouched environment.

<Transmission incoming from [Classified]>

Lady Kianna: In terms of posts per person, my spying has revealed that we're actually ahead of the other corporations. Kawashita has 5.12 posts per employee, Octan has 5.39, and as of this message we have 5.72. 5.81.

We are also an easier team to join since new members don't have to read through as much in the corporation thread. And we're just more bad-megablocks.

I've got my eye on Hunston (C02) for my environmental report.

Chet Darjak: Always good to see another agent keeping his knife skills honed.

<Transmission end>

Edited by Myrddyn

Oh, uh... good work Darjak! Yes, hopefully there will be no more accidents sabotage in my labs, but who knows how deep the infiltration goes?

Too deep, Sal. Too deep.

<Transmission end>

Always good to hear from another spec ops operative. The outpost you just took out has intel teams pulling their hair out over the identity of the hostiles. Just checked out the footage, that's a pretty nice butt.

Bot. I said bot.

Chet out.

Sorry I'm late getting back to you gentlemen, The Council Of Five has kept me busy all day with updates, report analysis, info on new equipment and of course legal (something to do with sabotage........)

Enemy spy eliminated, ma'am. It's likely he was behind the sabotage in Big Sal's lab. Let's hope they wise up and stop poking the M.A.N.T.I.S. Or hope they don't wise up so that I can continue to collect a paycheck for getting rid of them.

Very well done Special Agent Darjak! The Council was very pleased with the rapid rate of your deployment and elimination of the traitor! They require constant updates of anyone else involved with that individual.....

My lady, I'm planning a visit to C04 Aeristus when I can get a few days off from experiments, so will report back on my findings of the untouched environment.

We await your report Scientist Big Sal, enjoy your time, remember observation only. And keep us informed of any more sabotage attempts on your equipment!

Lady Kianna: In terms of posts per person, my spying has revealed that we're actually ahead of the other corporations. Kawashita has 5.12 posts per employee, Octan has 5.39, and as of this message we have 5.72. 5.81.

We are also an easier team to join since new members don't have to read through as much in the corporation thread. And we're just more bad-megablocks.

I've got my eye on Hunston (C02) for my environmental report.

<Transmission end>

Excellent analysis Special Agent Dynarski! Good to know information. The brotherhood/sisterhood of M.A.N.T.I.S. stands proud and strong!

The Council awaits your report, enjoy your trip!

Lady Kianna, the first prototype of MANTIS Awesomnium Drill has been deployed on Linopeia III, ready for your inspection.

Thank you Engineer Ninja Nin! From the preliminary report I have full confidence in your drill giving us the advantage in extraction of Awesomnium!

Always good to hear from another spec ops operative. The outpost you just took out has intel teams pulling their hair out over the identity of the hostiles. Just checked out the footage, that's a pretty nice butt.

Bot. I said bot.

Chet out.

<Transmission>

I gathered you have a fondness for artificial companions from your reports. I prefer not to use them where possible. They aren't as... flexible as a living agent. If you're curious, perhaps you'd like to join me in interrogating the hostiles?

<Transmission end>

As much as I'd like to do a build with Chet and Myra torturing people together, I'm afraid I don't have any of Chet's parts. I could show him from the back, but I don't have the hair.

I should have some samples ready once we've finished our extraction process, I think we need to get a transporter ready on stand-by?

Very well done Special Agent Darjak! The Council was very pleased with the rapid rate of your deployment and elimination of the traitor! They require constant updates of anyone else involved with that individual.....

Already on it.

<Transmission>

I gathered you have a fondness for artificial companions from your reports. I prefer not to use them where possible. They aren't as... flexible as a living agent. If you're curious, perhaps you'd like to join me in interrogating the hostiles?

<Transmission end>

As much as I'd like to do a build with Chet and Myra torturing people together, I'm afraid I don't have any of Chet's parts. I could show him from the back, but I don't have the hair.

Of course. I'd be more than happy to interrogate some of these strangers and see said flexibility in action.

Any goofy-looking face (preferably with sunglasses) would work and the rest can just be whatever miscellaneous sci-fi garb you have on-hand if you still want to have him. :laugh:

Bad news comrades - another lab has been destroyed by possible sabotage.

Bioweapon attacks fit Kawashita's M.O. They think they're better than everyone with their robot bits and their katana-waving mechas. We'll have to send a message that M.A.N.T.I.S. is not to be trifled with.

Edited by CallMePie

Bad news comrades - another lab has been destroyed by possible sabotage.

This will need to be addressed immediately! Oh, and no harm must come to Guard Frog, he will guard us and protect us (if he doesn't try to eat us first) so lets make sure he doesn't like the taste of M.A.N.T.I.S. personnel. :devil:

Bioweapon attacks fit Kawashita's M.O. They think they're better than everyone with their robot bits and their katana-waving mechas. We'll have to send a message that M.A.N.T.I.S. is not to be trifled with.

I know you will handle this in your usual manner. :devil:

Just finished scouting out Barker's Folly in the compact M.A.N.T.I.S. Stryker. I've located a few awesomnium veins and have brought some rock samples back for experimentation. No signs of life, good sign for us. Over.

Well done! Any place to put communications or supply stations? I will have the Comm/Suppy Station for Linopeai III established on a dryer part of the planet within the next couple of days. :classic: