Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

My name is Destrin Xeyland and I'm here to apply for a position as an Infiltrator for the Kawashita faction.

(Link to character here: Andromeda Sig Fig)

Edited by Skullix

Welcome! Make sure you read the rules, and post in the main thread that you are joining

Welcome to AG (and Eurobricks)

You will have to post your character in the Introduction and Discussion together with:

Name (Destrin Xeyland)

Job (probably special force)

And a 100x100px picture

Looking forward to see your builds and you will be added to our PM group when you have gotten 10 posts

Edited by EpsilonEta

How's everyone doing? I've been thinking Koro has been exiled to Orinshi long enough. What do y'all think is the best way to get him back in the game?

Koro's coming back? Koro's coming back? HEY, EVERYBODY! KORO'S COMING BACK!!!!!

All joking aside, it'd be great to have you back again. Maybe you're re-activated by Col. Brik as part of his attempt to avenge Raven? Certainly you'd be pulled to participate in some sort of Spacial Olympic event - maybe you can use Challenge 5 to give you a plot hook?

All joking aside, it'd be great to have you back again. Maybe you're re-activated by Col. Brik as part of his attempt to avenge Raven?

Sorry to interject, but as an aficionado of drama, I must say that this is a fantastic idea! :wub: could also work well if secretlyalive!Raven comes to Koro in secret and orders him to find the assassin.

(I'll also throw it put there that "the Invasive Species" my recent post-return series is very nearly at its end, and it will leave Onix wide open for Kawashita stories, should any of y'all wish to colab. :wink: )

Glad to see you back! :grin:

Ok, long-range transmission over.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Thanks guys. Raven has been catching me/Koro up on recent events. I'm gonna take some time and comb over all the backlog of AG stuff that I've missed. So far, I think Koro being brought back over the attack on Raven makes the most sense... but Koro may also be a little different since the last time we saw him.

Aw right, the "half year of hell" is starting to slow down a bit, so I might be able to start building some thingies again in the near future. Any spectacular updates I have been missing (apart from the seriously redrawn galactic map by now it seems)

Hi folks. Signed up as Agent Lotus. Looking forward to the special challenge, been working on my wrestling mech.

Aw right, the "half year of hell" is starting to slow down a bit, so I might be able to start building some thingies again in the near future. Any spectacular updates I have been missing (apart from the seriously redrawn galactic map by now it seems)

It look like our "half year of hell" is about to end too :classic:

Kawashita have lost a lot of players the last half year or so but now, both new and old are coming in.

We can go into more details in our private discussion where I have already mentioned som changes to other returning players.

Some of the biggest things that have hapend other then the wars and changes on the map would be the CEOs. One have lost his clothes (and posibly mind), one have died (and come back to life) and one have started murdering people (but it may be a part of a complicated company wide conspiracy)

Hi folks. Signed up as Agent Lotus. Looking forward to the special challenge, been working on my wrestling mech.

Welcome to AG Agent Lotus! I'm happy you chose our company.

Now if only Octan would stop building we might actually be able to gain on them :grin: I mean, lets dominate this galaxy!

Can`t get in there atm it seems, I was voluntarily tossed out when I announced my monthlong abscence :-)

Ow, you have left the conversation. (rather than turn of notifications)

It happened to another member befor and there is no way to get you back (unless we make a new conversation)

I'll start a private conversation with you and bring you up to speed and then we se if we make a new disscussion thread (the old is getting quite long)

By the way, I'd like to ask for a Kawashita user tag. Whenever is convenient.

By the way, I'd like to ask for a Kawashita user tag. Whenever is convenient.

Ok, I buy you one now (it's one of few items that take effect immediately)

Also, DON'T give your money to me first, that make Bob angry :grin:

Are you saying I shouldn't transfer credits to you before you purchase an item? I'm not sure I understand!

When I buy an item for you, what really happen is Bob transfer money from me to you so you can buy it. For you to first send money to me is just another pointless step for Bob to do and he use to add a grumpy smiley when that happen.

For who want to use it, here is the outline and logo template I made for my last pics. Original in 4000 x 3000 px.

Feel free to download and use it.

If you want the Gimp file, PM me your mail adress and I will send you the file.

29347650905_279f939b06_z.jpgkawashita_template_4000x3000 by Bossk Davalon, sur Flickr

Edited by av_bossk