Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

I'm very sorry for a double post, but can anyone tell me, if those are suitable colors for Kawashita's ship? Or is there too much red?

Thanks in advance!

DSC_0065.jpg

I'm very sorry for a double post, but can anyone tell me, if those are suitable colors for Kawashita's ship? Or is there too much red?

Thanks in advance!

There is no such thing as too much red in Kawashita! Red, Dark Red, and Dark Blueish Gray are our main colors, though other colors are allowed.

Thanks in advance!

Looks great! I build like 80% red/dark red so there's never too much of it IMO.

Please,

transfer 73 credit to NuckElBerg.

Thanks! :)

Hi Bob, I'd like to purchase one Kawashita mark for Ender (MKJoshA) and one Domination for Dummies for Dr. Steven Quin Livingston.

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by NuckElBerg

Heh, Bob, I think you forgot to transfer credits from me to Ender and Dr. Steven Quin Livingston, so they both have negative credits now! :tongue:

:look:

Heh, Bob, I think you forgot to transfer credits from me to Ender and Dr. Steven Quin Livingston, so they both have negative credits now! :tongue:

Not had this many credits in my hand at any one time before! Will have try and match it next challenge.

Credits never last long though in this day and age. Please transfer 70 credits to NuckElBerg.

I would like to buy the KG badge for 200 credits.

:: KG Announcement ::

EpsilonEta, aka Agent Raven, is promoted to Fleet Captain. This means he is allowed to guide and redirect the KG fleet whenever possible.

For Honor & Glory,

Narbilu

KG CEO

As acting CEO, we've got our next tech upgrade to help our Naturalists train.

Of course, I personally believe this botany business is all nonsense that distracts us from the mining operations that actually keep our company afloat. Anyone caught looking at flowers too long will be disciplined.

Edited by Commander Turtle