Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

I have introduced myself in the Intro thread, but thought I should also post here.

Driver for Kawashita, Ender is reporting in for duty.

*snip*

Born Andrew Wiggin, he earned the nickname "Ender" (for reasons...) early on and has gone by that name for most of his life

I have even read the books or watched the movie, but I still got it. :grin:

Welcome to Kawashita, MKJoshA!

Edited by Graham Gidman

Reporting for duty at Kawashita. My characters name is Dr. Steven Quin Livingston. His nickname is GuruSQL. He is a scientist looking to set-up shop and develop new science for the corporation.

19221544875_9bd3a88ecb_t.jpg

I just want to say here (since so much conversation happens on the back end that not everyone gets to see) that this is an amazing game and Kawashita is an amazing team! Consider joining us for Honor and Glory.

Oh, and please transfer 33 credits to Narbilu.

I just want to say here (since so much conversation happens on the back end that not everyone gets to see) that this is an amazing game and Kawashita is an amazing team! Consider joining us for Honor and Glory.

Glad to have you aboard. I hear you have read "A Brief History of Kawashita" cover to cover. I hope you see that my name is referenced on page 443!

I'd like to transfer 199 Credits to NuckElBerg, Financial Officer, for use in the Bank. Thanks!

Applications are done in the Mission Log-thread Mike, as stated in the announcement, but your application is noted. :wink:

Applications are done in the Mission Log-thread Mike, as stated in the announcement, but your application is noted. :wink:

Ah I see. I misread that as Mission Log / Kawashita Thread, thinking that was a provision for undercover agents like me who do not have access to the Mission Log... :laugh:

Mister S here, applying for DERP.

Ah I see. I misread that as Mission Log / Kawashita Thread, thinking that was a provision for undercover agents like me who do not have access to the Mission Log... :laugh:

I'm guessing this wasn't supposed to be in open channel... Wondering what exactly DERP is... Octan spies will know before too long :devil: