Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

I don't see the need to limit it to 4... I think how AC_ worked my Narbilu's and my characters into his story is a perfect example how cooperative builds should work.

Thanks for thinking what I did with my story was a perfect example. This is my first RPG thing on here, so thought it would be good to try and draw inspiration from what had already been created by you two and tie that into my build.

N.K Marcus, thank you for your input. At present, some hackers calling themselves "Brickshelf" have made your image unavailable. I suggest encrypting images with Imgur.com or Flickr.com security solutions, as these are less prone to unauthorised takedown.

My only worry is spreading our forces too thinly. Colonisation will be most efficient if we focus on two CEO-approved planets in any given phase.

Our second probe suggests Wastyria is not actually capable of providing 750 water as our first probe suggested, so we have downgraded it to 500. This makes our solar system have three-way rotational symmetry - extremely curious, I am sure you will agree!

Edited by Commander Turtle

I suggest we take Hamilton Belt and Serium asap... after that succeeded, explorers can fly beyond those planets to scan the area.

Pilot Riru Ryuu checking in! I'm not able to have my proper sigfig up already, so there won't be a build from me this week. Also, I'll be using a placeholder avatar until I can photograph my actual figure. Once I get that, I'll update with a background story :classic: .

1.jpg

Name: Riru Ryuu

Profession: Pilot

Employer: Kawashita Group

While working on the floating platforms on Serium, I have had a few thoughts. If there is a spare scientist about, I would be happy to discuss them.

OoC; basically, i've had an idea for a build and if we've got a scientist that could use some inspiration, i've had thoughts on a storyline that could inspire them for this weeks build. May take a bit of explaining, but I'll be back online this evening. Got work to do now.

It's good to see us grow!

I suggest we take Hamilton Belt and Serium asap... after that succeeded, explorers can fly beyond those planets to scan the area.

Good idea, I'll second this. I'd also like to point out that we should get to Guinevere as soon as possible. Gold can be extracted from there and would be good to have control over. We may have to fight M.A.N.T.I.S for it though. Onix is pretty close by and Copper can be extracted from there too. Freegate is very promising, especially for the Mithril, but we shouldn't try to advance there yet seeing how far away it is. Octan and M.A.N.T.I.S will fight continuously for the Mithril if they both choose to go for it.

I am awaiting the launch window, hopefully my craft will be departing on Wednesday for Serium. Currently there are three brave pioneers exploring Serium (alongside the two in the Hamilton belt), if we can get this up to nine then we may be able to accelerate our plans...

Edited by Commander Turtle

I'm a scientist here what do you need me to do!

I have sent you a message. I hope it makes sense and if so, look forward to having you join the rest of us that journeyed to Serium.

17599903420_c5972fb5b5_t.jpg

"I'm sure that Narbilu-sama would be willing to loan me to the Serium expedition, if need be."

both onyx and gunivere are 4 gates away I suggest that our CEO decide which to go for and then base our activities off of that

The CEO already is working on a strategy. For now it is important for us to focus on current objectives which are Serium-B09 and The Hamilton Belt-D10. Once one of these objectives has been completed, another objective will be revealed.

/// N.K Marcus Transmission from Orinshi /// Public Channel C09E2 ///

At present, some hackers calling themselves "Brickshelf" have made your image unavailable.

I knew there were traitors on Orinshi! Ennemies! Sabotaging our communications already! I bet the probing error on Wastyria was not a coincidence... It seems Koro is already taking care of the case, so I'll let it go... Meanwhile, I've changed communication channels to IMGUR. But I've heard rumors of a back channel, a private channel on which we could keep our strategies secret from the other Corps. Anyway, I'll share ideas of PHASE 1 based on previous calculations.

You can now analyze STRATEGO's map on page 3 and see the legend. Here's a revised version based on branch executive and CEO opinions:

m4w4L0s.png

I agree with Wilhelm (the Goliath) that we should move to Guinevere. I still believe that going to Onix through the Outer Rim is a good tactic. I also agree with Turtle-Sama that KG should concentrate on 2 planets at a time, which is more efficient. I thereby suggest (and tell me if it's logical) that our PHASE 1 could be:

1- The taking of Serium (red star) -- Could lead us to Marden (orange star) and the Outer Rim (fast travel) in PHASE 2

2- The taking of Lorstan II (blue star) -- Path to Volifort (Light blue star) in PHASE 2 and way to Guinevere (gold nom-nom)

3- Stop activity in the Hamilton Belt (for now) -- Con: Same path to Marden as Serium / divides our work force -- Pro: Awesomnium source and access to Traig IV (350 Biomass)

In lime green and white lines, you can observe other corporations movements (thanks to our spies special agents)

(Next update I'll reboot the map. Too many colors now :grin: )

I don't see the need to limit it to 4... I think how AC_ worked Narbilu's and my characters into his story is a perfect example how cooperative builds should work.

I think we could make both "side stories/collaborations" now and then (like the Collition, members having a similar story on a planet, etc.) and "narrative continuity" (like referencing to other characters and stories in your own). Personally, I love telling stories too (isn't that why we're all here) and I plan on using story bits from other members and even cameos if possible. I already have ideas of my own, but my plan is to integrate my stories in a cohesive "whole" of the KG expansion and that everything kinda "fits" together. Long story short, I love CONTINUITY! :laugh:

What do you think, executives and members? What should be our #1 goal?

Let's keep an eye on Octan's moves, they're growing fast...

Arigato and build on,

May Kawashita bring fortune.

/// End of transmission ///

Edited by Niloc

Good looking fig and good use of the Ninjago body for the Japanese-themed Kawashita Group!

I think the game is supposed to be "purist" though, so keep that in mind in your builds. I believe Bob said customized stuff for your sigfig is okay, though. That gun works really well, IMO.

N.K Markus, I do approve of your plan towards Guinevere. Combined with the move into the outer ring with Marden, this will give us control over our sector of the system. Together, no corporation will be able to sneak through our sector. I look forward to having a consistent secure channel so that we may discuss this in greater detail!

/// N.K Marcus Transmission from Orinshi /// Public Channel C09E2 ///

You can now analyze STRATEGO's map on page 3 and see the legend. Here's a revised version based on branch executive and CEO opinions:

That is quite an informative map you made there. If you could keep a map updated of enemy corporation movement and domination points where applicable, it would be a great help to KG executives!

I agree with heading for Marden and Lorstan II. We're going to need the biomass and water they'll provide as we head outwards.

For those of you who have not posted a build yet, we need a minimum of 5 to 6 more builds on Serium before Friday of this week. Otherwise we will be stuck on Orinshi for another week. Remember, you can only post one build a week, so lets make them count!

Edited by Mike S