Bob De Quatre

AG - Kawashita Group Dojo

Annnddddd I'm in! Kawashita Special Forces Agent Beltar reporting in!

17683478056_250f136c02_n.jpg

I'd like to explore Magtahrea and Hamilton Belt soon, but if there is a more strategic point... anyways, I'll let the CEO, or whoever decides, decide.

~Beltar

The board of KG has ordered us to gain as much resources as possible, for technology research. Awesomnium being the most required at first. So I suggest building on Serium and Hamiltons Belt have priority. When you find yourself through one of the other two Gates, go explore and exploit that planet as professional as you can. Make us proud and more detailed plans will arise when we dominate some systems.

To all...

Don't forget to enroll yourself in the introduction forum, together with a suitable picture or we won't be able to track your status. Making it also very hard to pay you after your missions.

Suitable for scouting Hamilton Belt... Godspeed Tyrus

And it's finished now. :wink: If I have Tyrus piloting a ship with an explorer scouting Hamilton Belt as a co-pilot, then I should get extra points for doing what my class does. Edited by Lord Tyrus

And it's finished now. :wink: If I have Tyrus piloting a ship with an explorer scouting Hamilton Belt as a co-pilot, then I should get extra points for doing what my class does.

Correct, I finished my weekly build also. Short backstory still to write. KG will rule.

Alexa Hendiaz joining Kawashita as a pilot.

"Someone needs to keep you boys in line."

So true, welcome to the team.

[snip]

Alexa Hendiaz joining Kawashita as a pilot.

"Someone needs to keep you boys in line."

Welcome aboard MB! You chose the right team! :classic:

ok I am exited to join kawashita as a pilot but I don't have a sigfig yet is that ok? I have already posted this on the into thread so can they sign me up without one then add it later?

ok I am exited to join kawashita as a pilot but I don't have a sigfig yet is that ok? I have already posted this on the into thread so can they sign me up without one then add it later?

I think you can request to be signed up with one of the default avatars if your sigfig is going to be one of those. However if you just want it as a placeholder, to make it easier on the staff, I would recommend to wait until you can upload your sigfig.

Looks great and a nice background pic!

Thanks! I'll post it tomorrow, is the format for posting just [AG-Freebuild] Name Here? Or what? Also, I've uploaded the other photos to flickr, though I don't have time to edit them properly, so the green background will have to do.

EDIT: don't worry about the prefix,

There is no need for a prefix, just post a new thread in this subforum.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Thanks! I'll post it tomorrow, is the format for posting just [AG-Freebuild] Name Here? Or what? Also, I've uploaded the other photos to flickr, though I don't have time to edit them properly, so the green background will have to do.

There doesn't seem to be a required format:

There is no need for prefic tag for your freebuilds, just post them in a new thread in this forum. Don't forget to mention at the start of your post on which planet it takes place.

However, personally, I will be putting the planet name and Kawashita in the title.

Excellent build Tyrus. Keep it up and I would love to see the official post for this scene.

Time to start building our Corporation my friends, it seems Octan beat us to it...

...However, personally, I will be putting the planet name and Kawashita in the title.

Yeah, I'll do something like that too.

Of course you can do as you please but I'd suggest putting that in the tags. Titles are more eye-catching and easier to read without all the extra information. I think. :innocent2:

Mine is finished tomorrow, some last details and another hour of building.

Pic?

Of course you can do as you please but I'd suggest putting that in the tags. Titles are more eye-catching and easier to read without all the extra information. I think. :innocent2:

I think you're right. For this rpg, I'm going to use a set of tags for all my builds to find them easier, I made that mistake with SoNE... Edited by Lord Tyrus

Is this build 'acceptable' for the Hamilton Belt?:

17128186983_682517b4eb.jpg

A lot of my other gray and dark gray parts are one something else at this time, so I had to improvise. If I can post, I will probably make a thread later today or tomorrow. It's definitely not my 100%, but I wanted to get one done for this week. (I'll see if I can post it today so I can make a build next week!)

~Beltar

Something observable about our current state of affairs is that there appears to be an outer ring to allow for faster travel. Our scientists (okay, our spies and pirates) tell us that it is theoretically possible to get resources from planets 2 warps away from each other. We must have access to all resources, and our only source of Mithril is extremely far away... As such, it is imperative to plot a route that will give us access to this.

I therefore propose we target this outer ring primarily, so that we can guarantee some access to every resource type. If we are cut off, we must use our diplomacy to build relations and trade, so it is imperative to avoid direct conflict if at all possible.

xMhkLqW.jpg

Going the other direction around the solar system is equally viable. We should assess our position when we secure Marden.

Another alternative would be to target either Onix or Gynevere and attempt to block access, however this strategy would prove extremely costly and make us many enemies.

We can also forgo these valuable planets and seek to maximise our control over this side of the map for maximum resources. Either way, we must secure Marden if only to prevent some other company from attempting the strategy I have proposed here!

Is this build 'acceptable' for the Hamilton Belt?:

~Beltar

Looks fine to me!

Got a quick build up so now I have nearly two weeks to work on my next project...

17748876695_09c0ae979b_t.jpg