Bob De Quatre

AG - Octan Corporation Meeting Room

--MEMO TO OCTAN EMPLOYEES--

It has come to my attention the OctanCorp's track record on ground combat does not meet the rigorous standards set in our other divisions. This must be amended. Here-on out, there will be mandatory "Ground Tactics" lessons for all employees, and under-performing Competitive Intelligence agents will be required to undergo re-education at one of OctanCorp's highly prestigious Training Facilities. Effective Immediately.

--END MEMO--

--MEMO TO OCTAN EMPLOYEES--

It has come to my attention the OctanCorp's track record on ground combat does not meet the rigorous standards set in our other divisions. This must be amended. Here-on out, there will be mandatory "Ground Tactics" lessons for all employees, and under-performing Competitive Intelligence agents will be required to undergo re-education at one of OctanCorp's highly prestigious Training Facilities. Effective Immediately.

--END MEMO--

Bob, please purchase Ground Tactics for Octan. Thanks.

Hello fellow Octan employees! I did not end up making a build for last week because of wheat harvest here in Kansas. And I probably won't get one in the next two or so weeks to come, so yeah. I'll be checking in every so often like so though.

Open channel message #012 to Octan Corporation.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I would like to transfer 50 credits to Bob of Quatrian.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

End of message #012.

Im a bit unsure, if I get(if yes how much) tag bonus points. So I transfer 60 Points(+ tag Bonus?) to Bob.

EDIT: Thanks, got it now. So...^^ 63 Credits to Bob!

Edited by marcu22

Im a bit unsure, if I get(if yes how much) tag bonus points. So I transfer 60 Points(+ tag Bonus?) to Bob.

You can check your credits (and a lot of other things) on the players index :wink:

//"I, Dr. Danielle Long, shall transfer my 33 credits to those in need (Bob), as a part of Octan's Corporate Outreach program. There are humans out there who don't have books or food to eat. It's a real tragedy, and something that OctanCorp wants to help with, so that all mankind can have food on their tables."//

~Dr. Long

Psst @bob take these credits before my wife goes and buys something from Octan beauty store....(I think 30)