Bob De Quatre

AG - Octan Corporation Meeting Room

//Esteemed colleagues, this is Dr. Danielle Long speaking. I've been able to attain superior photo-images of my earlier foray planet-side. That is all. Dr. Long out.//

17260107883_182cea195d_n.jpg

I was unpleased with how the transparent pieces looked as "water" so I changed it to flat brown "water" and I personally think it's a drastic improvement. Also I got better light due to cooperative weather. All pics from my earlier MOC have been updated. Ps: This was my original plan, but I decided against it before trying it. :classic:

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Due to my current use of bricks, I don't have many at my disposal, so I am going to render a model from ldd but that will have to wait for next week. So my question is should I post a small aircraft for this week so I get some gold or just to put that to the side?

So, ten explorers had already visited H05. The inner pessimist tells me that one more is needed to be comfortable here. But that's just an idea.

Otherwise, H07?

One more would be fine. Then the rest to H07. If you're building for this week and can't make the switch over to H07, let us know so you can get that last spot on H05. Great work so far guys

So, ten explorers had already visited H05. The inner pessimist tells me that one more is needed to be comfortable here. But that's just an idea.

Otherwise, H07?

The inner judge with access to the scores inside me tells me... that it's confidential :grin:

I'll probably be ready to post tonight, on either H05 or H07.

Why do we need to switch over to H07? I don't know of we can count on us all getting 3s. I'd suggest that we get a few more on H05 just to be safe. Better safe than still stuck on H05 next week, right? If we end up with 35 domination points instead of exactly 30, well, that just means it'll be even harder for the Aliens and other corporations to root us out! I say build on H05 until Thursday.

Also, by my count it's only 9 that have built on H05.

My thinking was the following:

- all explorations on H05 had anyhow showed more than "sole explorer on a flat terrain" ( * trying to be "in character" here
:blush:
), so 2 domination points are minimum what we get

- inner pessimist told me that I should estimate 4 as a maximum domination per one exploration

- some estimation and comparisons... and here I was - somewhere around the needed number

All in all... I'd agree that two more action are maximum what we should do on H05 this week. But it also depends on the quality of these.

That's right, we could pay bob to be CEO, like any sensible corporation.

Won't work. :cry_sad:

According to the rules, only earned points are accounted.

Ow.. one more.

Have a nice idea for the secured channel. :devil:

Certainly need to have one soon.

I really like what we've been doing by tying everybody's builds together into one cohesive narrative. Keep it up!

Greetings team! Lu here, just arrived in system as an explorer. I wont be able to join any expeditions until next week, but I'll keep an eye one this comm channel to see what the best destination will be.

17724481749_155cca7841_c.jpg

Open channel message #001 to Octan Corpotarion.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Engineer J.S smith reporting from settlement on H06 - Farmolis, I have reached an area where I can call home, just need to suit up my utility <
> and get to work on a shelter and power, will report in once up and running

over and out j.s. smith

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

End of message #001.

***DATA TRANSFER--Sc106 DRONE SPECIFICATIONS***

1. Console and Shell.

2. Console interior (engine, specimen collection pods, etc...)

***DATA TRANSFER COMPLETE***

In case you want to include my simple Octan Science specimen collection and environmental analysis Drone in your Mocs. They're a bit front heavy, so they'll need to be anchored to the build if you wish to portray them hovering. When not active, the trans-light blue studs on the bottom two panels should be absent, as they are part of the hovering mechanism. Variations are welcome, and if they're different enough from my version, you can give them another name! (Sc1##) :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

***DATA TRANSFER--Sc106 DRONE SPECIFICATIONS***

1. Console and Shell.

2. Console interior (engine, specimen collection pods, etc...)

***DATA TRANSFER COMPLETE***

In case you want to include my simple Octan Science specimen collection and environmental analysis Drone in your Mocs.

Do you have a picture of a complete drone made up? I think I have the same parts required

I have just released an up date on my lab / workshop progress, Dannylonglegs I am working on securing items for making up Drones.

regards

J.S. smith

//This is Dr. Danielle Long. Excellent work on the lab. The O.C.S. Axle, while fully equipped to test xenobiological specimens on its own, will be delivering some of our safer and most promising specimens to the primary lab facilities on Homeworld once it gets a change to resupply. Expect them in a few galactic weeks. Also, tell your assistant to put her hair in a bun or ponytail. All lab assistants must follow regulations. We don't want hair in our samples, now do we? Dr. Long out."//

//Also, tell your assistant to put her hair in a bun or ponytail. All lab assistants must follow regulations. We don't want hair in our samples, now do we? Dr. Long out."//

This has been fixed, pony tail is now in place. do you have .LDD for drones? just wondering.

This has been fixed, pony tail is now in place. do you have .LDD for drones? just wondering.

haha! Excellent!

Unfortunately I do not have an LDD for them, as I do not know how to do LDD or even where to download the software. If someone were to link me to it, though, I'm sure I could do it. They're very simple to build, but it's a good effect for little effort, which is good by me. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

After a few years of only building castle, I'm happy to start building in SPACE! :laugh:

18067208662_3ac60dae64_c.jpg

Chuck Silver, better known as Eagle-Eye Silver, is an explorer for Octan Corp. He earned his nickname due both to his notable proficiency with both twin blasters and long range rifles and his almost uncanny ability to find awesomnium deposits on unknown worlds. Eagle-Eye Silver's favorite transportation method is his awesomnium-powered jetpack, which he finds incredibly useful for quickly scouting alien planets and of course escaping the resident angry aliens!

Excellent, Nice to have you on board Chuck Silver. :classic: Since you are new I will catch you up to speed what Octan Corp is doing. Right now Octan Corp is divided up into some groups. We have some Ideas right now as to what planet we are going for but we don't know if you able to join at the moment. I have a couple of quick questions, do you think you can get a build up for this week? Also, What planets do you feel most comfortable building at the moment? I wont go in to much details why I ask these questions but at the moment just give some quick thoughts about it so we can figure out if you can fit the part.

Edited by Boxerlego