"I fear no man. But that... thing... it scares me."

Heavy.

"No, I... I ain't, I ain't talking about that freak. All right?

He's not here, is she?"

Scout.

"One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask... What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?"

Spy.

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you my "quick built" MOC, that I created for some mini-contest.

The story of MOC is pretty strange, but it's better to read on Flickr, if you really interesting in it. Also I want to add, that it isn't a try to recreate original Pyro from Team Fortress 2, but it's a result of inspiration, playing for that class and watching "Meet the Pyro" on YouTube.

So this is just a strange Toa of Fire with flamethrower and oxygen mask (respirator).

And sorry for my english. :(

15439145320_c0e6f72f0b_b.jpg

15624730455_068fccae2f_b.jpg

15003979644_8127130d05_b.jpg

15625581282_abb8854d22_b.jpg

15003979784_a5016e91a4_b.jpg

15625582362_f4804d3bc6_b.jpg

15439144500_349c51e0a2_b.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

By TCO.

Tf 2 Was the first thing I thought of when I read the title, a friend of mine bought a red jumpsuit and real gas mask,and is going out as the Pyro on Halloween to scare the crap out of little kids. :tongue:

but that has nothing to do with this moc, which is completely awesome. Really like the techniques used, especially the gas mask. :thumbup:

This Pyro mainer approves! Amazing moc! What you did with Nuparu's mask is very interesting. At first it looked modded, but thats a pretty ingenious setup! The axes remind me of when I used to play DC Universe online and I tried to make the Pyro (As a fire-based magic hero) and he had to dual-wield fire axes.

Waw! Very nice glasses :D

Thank you.

Tf 2 Was the first thing I thought of when I read the title, a friend of mine bought a red jumpsuit and real gas mask,and is going out as the Pyro on Halloween to scare the crap out of little kids. :tongue:

but that has nothing to do with this moc, which is completely awesome. Really like the techniques used, especially the gas mask. :thumbup:

Funny story. :)

And thank you for comment!

The axes remind me of the Chiima axes from the "eagles mini-figures". Is that the inspiration for them?

No, I don't watch for Chima seria. Inspiration come from "Meet the Pyro".

This Pyro mainer approves! Amazing moc! What you did with Nuparu's mask is very interesting. At first it looked modded, but thats a pretty ingenious setup! The axes remind me of when I used to play DC Universe online and I tried to make the Pyro (As a fire-based magic hero) and he had to dual-wield fire axes.

Thank you.

Lol, nice part usage of the magnifying glass!

Thank you!

I thought also at first of TF2's Pyro, so I was happy to see this fellow is based on him/her/it!

As already said multiple times, the mask is pure win.

Are there any chances you'll add a Pyroland alternative for the equipment?

I am thoroughly enjoying this fellas face. The moc overall has a very nice build. I like the innovative parts use on the torso as well. Nicely done :)

he looks awesome, nice costum body and i love how you made the gas mask connect to the Pakari

It was hard to find right compact construction if gas mask, but finally I found it.)

Thank you!

Great looking moc! I really like the axes.

Many thanks!)

I thought also at first of TF2's Pyro, so I was happy to see this fellow is based on him/her/it!

As already said multiple times, the mask is pure win.

Are there any chances you'll add a Pyroland alternative for the equipment?

I guess no, because I knocked down Pyro and used his details in my main BFTGM-entry.

Thank you for commenting!

I am thoroughly enjoying this fellas face. The moc overall has a very nice build. I like the innovative parts use on the torso as well. Nicely done :)

Thank you.)) I am glad, you like it.