Nannan

MOC: Aurora

Hello Eurobricks,

I'm proud to share my latest collaboration with Tyler (Legohaulic). This is a 7’x7′ display of a floating world shattered into fragments, whose citizens are now rebuilding their lost home. You can see more detail shots on Tyler‘s and my Flickr photostream.

-Nannan

15002602434_5de89f751c_z.jpg

I can understand why you're proud: it's just plain stunning and amazing!!!

Will check tomorrow the pics again for more details!

Too much right now. ;-)

Wow! This is beautiful! One of the best MOC's I've ever seen! :oh:

The level on detail is beyond belief. That tree is spectacular.

How long did it take you to build this?

Edited by Robert8

How long did it take you to build this?

My portion has been sitting in my room for over 2 years, but actual building time would probably be weeks to months.

I've been following this with fascination on both of your flickr feeds. Absolutely outstanding art work from both of you!

OMG so much awesomness in a single spot, odd you didnt create some kind of a talent-based singularity! It looks so organic, so pure...words cant describe it!

Wow. Just Wow. So many unusual uses of interesting pieces in here. I see pieces from basically every LEGO theme, I even see at least one Duplo piece.

Holy cow. That's incredible. The colors, parts usage (love the Bionicle mask fountain!), everything. This is just too cool. Even more so considering my love for the "shattered world" concept.

Fantastic job.

Yup, there is a green DUPLO vine running up one of the pieces!

The creative use of pieces is outstanding here. It looks as if you reached into a bucket without looking, and picked out random pieces that somehow are a perfect fit. Everything looks so delicate and yet about ready to explode. Congratulations!

This is great! Good work, both of you!

I love floating fantastic worlds, and this one is amazing! I love all the details like the use of Bionicle masks and the splashing of different colors everywhere. The purple towers are nice. Great floating air-ships as well!

Brick on, Tyler and Nannan!

Incredibly well done, so much creativity and fantasy, they should make a movie about such a world and you can fill it with your great imagination!! Really really well done!!

This is superb! I really love the blue round buildings! The tiles used give such a pleasing and happy feel to them. The tree is fantastic and so is all the different landscaping techniques used.

Awesome, fantastic job to both of you!

I think that this design is very cool but the bottom looks weird to me. Maybe you should make some clouds or something so there is something there.

This is really amazing - at first I thought it was meant to be steampunk of some kind, but it must be fantasy.

The pictures on flickr are great.

This is not a MOC this is a collection of great MOCs.