In my upcoming film featuring the Avengers, I had to come up with a design for a more compact and sleek Hulkbuster suit for Iron Man to use to take on the Hulk. You can check out the suit in action November 1st on my Youtube channel.

I went through alot of stages devolving this. It's pretty sturdy and sleek and I'm happy with the overall result. I thought about using a 4x4 dome and motion tracking it with an Iron Man head decal but it didn't look as great. It would make a great fight against

*Hint* Hint* :wink:

15610352761_b97fd379aa_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Like I said in my post I went through various designs. At one point I had a 1x1 tile in the middle but then that limited the arm movement as the slopes for his chest were to far out and cheese slopes are to flat and not sleek enough.

Despite the missing arc reactor and standard hulkbuster head, it looksreally good. Maybe an upgrade in the near future?? I would look forward to that. In any case, awesome work. :thumbup:

I like it too. I wouldn't sweat the details, so it's a solid design. :thumbup: Maybe it has a retractable arc reactor chest port to keep it safely tucked in the suit most of the time. Might be better that way, because Hulk. :wink:

Fyi, the Hulkbuster suit can be seen in action now.

*After Iron Mans encounter with the Hulk his suit is basically totaled. This will lead to Tony having to build a new suit to combat the Hulk and other such creatures down the line in future films.