I wish I'm as talented in Lego as you! Awesome moc!

Edited by Jim
Removed curse language

Wow!! Looks great. You make the rest of us feel like idiot children in a school for the gifted.

v/r

Andy

Great job Madoca !!

I also built a off-road pick up, and I will post something as soon as I find the time to take pictures .... but after seeing yours ... I'm ashamed a little !! :classic:

I was waiting for this to appear. There's no doubt it's a great build/moc, but lets not give 42029 a hard time. 42029 is a less complicated build with a winch and the rear tipper. In my mind 42029, like other sets, are meant to inspire. This and 42029 on display would look great.

H :thumbup:

A++

2 technical questions:

Am I right in supposing that all 3 diffs are open so it will go in 1 wheel drive on slippery surfaces?

Did you test it with 2 L motors for drive? I only have 1 XL :(

Great work Madoca :thumbup:

Everything on this model looks great, and it has a great 'stance'.

Very impressed by your work, as always.

A++

2 technical questions:

Am I right in supposing that all 3 diffs are open so it will go in 1 wheel drive on slippery surfaces?

Did you test it with 2 L motors for drive? I only have 1 XL :(

It works only when all tires touching the ground. As you see in the video, suspensions work properly and the Truck keep four wheel driving. :classic:

First version of this MOC was driven by 2 L motors. There remains a room for 2 L motors under the seats.

It was faster, but less powerful for offroad driving. :sceptic: So I changed L motors to XLs. I think 2 L version is for driving on flat surface only.

Wow again an amazing creation, I was also building a red pickup truck based his red 4awd truck only bigger.

Nice car and nice video!

I am curious how the parts list compares to that of 42029!

I am impressed by the speedrate Madoca keeps on presenting new MOCs!

That guy doesn't sleep much or is unemployed (or both...).

About the video: we can now talk about the iconic Madoca mat! ;)

If you see a YouTube video about a LEGO car driving over that long grey mat you know it is a nice one!

This is an outstanding creation!! The functions, design, color scheme....everything is right! Very well done, I love it.

Frontpaged!

And obviously you deserve the Pro tag :thumbup:

I think it should get Hall of Fame too :classic:

Off course! I'm convinced Alasdair won't skip this one :sweet:

It looks and functions nicely for a large size model. Its awesome that it can incorporate both batteries boxes and has V8 engine along with torque vectoring differentials. Great work on making the Front page and the Pro tag! Looking forward for it to be apart of the Hall of Fame! :cry_happy:

And obviously you deserve the Pro tag :thumbup:

I couldn't agree more :) This is outstanding and what's more with instructions available it makes it so much better :) Thank you!

Is there a place where I can browse all users with a given tag? Say, I want to see who else apart from Madoca has this badge.

I like the way you used a biased differential, I used same technique in my mini AMG 6x6 and its a great way to reduce stress on the front axle.

Mind Blowing AWESOME Technic pick up truck 'Madoca 1977' !

Excellent job engineering the drive system too.

Brick On 'Madoca 1977' ! :grin:

This baby needs an empty trail, a serious driver and a full tank of gas....badly! Congrats on one helluva truck!

Hi

Fabulous del. You mentioned that instructions will be available, how can I be informed s to when they will be available?

Hi

Fabulous del. You mentioned that instructions will be available, how can I be informed s to when they will be available?

Keep an eye on this thread?

I think it should get Hall of Fame too :classic:

Off course! I'm convinced Alasdair won't skip this one :sweet:

Yep i will add it shortly,but everyone should be reminded that the HOF discussion topic is the place for requests.

Completely awesome moc. Great detail and F\functions.Will be a great one to build. Have also built your corvette but my eldest son who loves cars- holdens and corvettes claimed it. This will be under lock and key. :laugh:

This is really a great model. All the forms work vey well together to create a very strong and "brutal" appearance. Great job! Also I like your style of building - it doesn't seem to use an excessive number of parts.

One question though. Why are the two differentials in the axles connected to the main diff with different gear ratios (after all, the rear axle has the 1:3 reduction in the hubs)? Or does it only seem that way?