Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Solar Superman vs. Doomsday

Solar Suit Superman vs. Doomsday

Donning his Solar Suit to enhance the sun’s rays and his own power, Superman flies into battle with his greatest and most dangerous foe yet: Doomsday!

15602305145_0fe297a15d_c.jpg

This was a commission build by Power Brick; a customizer team; who provided me with their new Solar Suit Superman (Bricklink/Ebay) to use in this creation. It is inspired both by the figure, and the figure’s source: that of the Death of Superman storyline from the comics/film.

Doomsday is based off his apperance in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

14982409684_8a68601aac_z.jpg15417554410_ef0271ab7b_z.jpg

Enjoy!

~Nemo

15417044488_13cf745dc3_c.jpg

Another AWESOME super hero MOC from you 'Captain Nemo'.......nasty but cool looking Doomsday, Brick On 'Captain Nemo' ! :grin:

Another awesome build, Captain Nemo!

Doomsday looks exactly like him and is instantly recognizable. Definitely my favorite part of the moc. The flag cape is a nice touch though.

Great job, keep it up! I always look forward to your work.

Edited by Sir Gareth

The flag is a nice touch though.

That's no flag! :tongue:

Great MOC! The S-shield base, the rubble, the tattered cape, the custom fig, and that fantastic Doomsday!

Doomsday looks great in brickbuilt form! They didn't make him quite so tough in JL and JLU. I also like the rubble in the 'S' symbol.

Great scene. Your Doomsday really captures the character. I'm wondering if the grey slope in the back could be replaced by more of a jagged look to be even more accurate to the source material. Depending on who's drawing him at the time, I've seen him with large spikes protrusions down his spine. Makes him look even more menacing IMO.

Great work!