knight_40k

Collectable Minifigure Online Codes

I`m searching some Codes for my mother, so we can continue to play the other worlds. as a free member its realy hard to get building parts.

I have to gift away:

Piggy Guy 2x

swashbuckler

Edited by Lexia

Looking for the following for my collection, if someone comes across any I'd appreciate it!

Pizza delivery Man

Prospector

Spooky Girl

Dinotracker

EDIT: only need Pizza guy now

EDIT 2: thanks to those that helped finish it!

Edited by GallardoLU

If anyone has Pizza Guy, Piggy Guy, Prospector or Spooky Girl, could you please PM me a code ??

If anyone has Pizza Guy, Piggy Guy, Prospector or Spooky Girl, could you please PM me a code ??

I cant send you a PM but I have Piggy Guy do you have Lifeguard Guy or Fairytail Princess? If yes, PM me please if you can because I don`t see a PM Button

btw if anyone has an Evil Mech code they are willing to pm me I'd sure appreciate it. I'm a sucker for anything black and green!

btw if anyone has an Evil Mech code they are willing to pm me I'd sure appreciate it. I'm a sucker for anything black and green!

There is no code for the S11 Evil Mech.

The codes released so far are for Series 12, Series 13, the S7 Galaxy Patrol and the S11 Barbarian.

Hello i would really love to have the galaxy patrol, So if anyone has a spare code for him PM me!

I dont get the magazines :cry_sad:

I haphazardly opened my minifigures without regard for the codes (because I didn't care, but apparently you guys do!).

I sent out a few random ones (I had the sheets, but did not know who they went with). The two people I sent codes to graciously let me know which codes they got. I'm just going to post the rest here; they are random, but I can narrow down who they might be. Please don't be piggy.

There might be a different one in there, but I generally only opened one of each, so the possibilities are most likely: Princess, prospector, jester, pizza guy, swashbuckler, piggy, genie. There could be more. If you have all or most of these figures unlocked, please don't ruin them for anyone else.

I may have given out a couple of these codes without crossing them off; if so I apologize. If you try one and it's been used, then it's most likely someone copying from here and not letting us know.

RRJ-MGJ-RPX-RW6

PHN-A96-AJQ-9F4

BWC-AA4-HG8-6FB

UH4-TWN-T8W-9NS

SU5-SXK-EG3-AGS

MJH-EDK-QUG-3UX

BPU-B8A-75E-AMA

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH CODES ARE USED AND I CAN CROSS THEM OFF.

Thank you for these, I have used the top one and third one pizza guy and Jester. :classic::wacko: Any other codes are greatly appreciated!!

Instead of keeping a bunch of figures stored in their original bags, I went ahead and opened them - and this time kept track of which ones were which.

Sorry, Lexia, until you have 10 posts I can't PM you any codes, the only way to get them is through the forum, at which point someone else might "steal" it.

So here's the deal: I have one of EVERY figure except the hun. I have two of a few of the figures.

So anyone still looking for codes, tell me your first, second, and third choices in PM. When I check back, I will give you the top one of your choices that I still have (so if I already gave the first choice, I'll give the second choice, ditto for third). I will do it in the chronological order I got in PMs (according to the EB timestamp on the PM).

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever floats your boat.

-Fred

If someone want to share some Series 13 codes with me...... I'd appreciate it ... a lot :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

Instead of keeping a bunch of figures stored in their original bags, I went ahead and opened them - and this time kept track of which ones were which.

Sorry, Lexia, until you have 10 posts I can't PM you any codes, the only way to get them is through the forum, at which point someone else might "steal" it.

So here's the deal: I have one of EVERY figure except the hun. I have two of a few of the figures.

So anyone still looking for codes, tell me your first, second, and third choices in PM. When I check back, I will give you the top one of your choices that I still have (so if I already gave the first choice, I'll give the second choice, ditto for third). I will do it in the chronological order I got in PMs (according to the EB timestamp on the PM).

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever floats your boat.

Hello could you PM me the Hun warrior Spooky girl And Prospector codes?

They are for my older brother and these are the last he needs, Thanks!

-Fred

Oh sorry messed up on the hun in place of the hun put the fairytail princess, Please you dont have to, just a request:)

thank you, I PM´ed you.

Oh sorry messed up on the hun in place of the hun put the fairytail princess, Please you dont have to, just a request:)

You need to PM me your list of wants in order (most to least wanted). I'll give you your highest prioritized ONE that I have left. I'm suspecting that you wouldn't prioritized the princess over the other two, from the way you wrote your request.

I want to make it clear that anyone who wants a code needs to PM me so that it's easy for me to see who requested stuff first. I'll answer the PMs in the order I get them.

Edited by fred67

thank you Fred for the lifeguard.

Since Fred don`t need codes from me I would give 1 Piggy Guy away. If someone need them, PM me so no ninjas can steal the Key :)

Now only need Fairytail Princess have still for trade another Piggy Guy and Swashbuckler.

If anyone wants the codes from the following S12 figs feel free to PM me:

Wizard

Piggy Guy

Dino Tracker

Genie Girl

Pizza Delivery Man

Swashbuckler

Video Game Guy

Lifeguard

Edited by Criga88

What I have left... we'll start fresh, so if you've already asked me for something, go ahead and ask for another one (please PM me - in case of conflict, the first PM by timestamp gets the code):

Wizard

Video Gamer

Space Miner

Jester

Dino Hunter

Pizza Guy

Rock Star

Swashbuckler

Pig

Genie

Spooky Girl

LAST POST: I Have one video gamer left: 5SJ-K37-PNV-89X

Edited by fred67

Thank you again Fred.

I have now all Figures, feel free to contact me if you need one of this figures online codes:

Piggy Guy 1x

swashbuckler

Edit:

Codes tradet to:

Starrocks923

and

Robert8

Enjoy the Minifigures.

Edited by Lexia

Oh, I'd love some spare codes...

Unfortunately I have nothing to give in return (yet at least), I still can't find Series 13 for sale around here... looking forward to play as Hot Dog Guy the most (don't ask, it feels like I was destined to control a walking hot dog in a videogame :wacko: )

Thanks in advance! It's really cool how some people are nice enough to give away their codes.

Unfortunately I have nothing to give in return (yet at least), I still can't find Series 13 for sale around here... looking forward to play as Hot Dog Guy the most (don't ask, it feels like I was destined to control a walking hot dog in a videogame :wacko:)

you cant get codes for series 13 now, series 13 will be released next month the only way to get figures for the videogame is buying lego bag series 13 for 1000 diamonds (or right now on christmas offer 900).

I bought today a bag and got hotdog guy, I was so happy because I was looking to play this too ^^