So this is my second attemt (first officialy) to create some set up with my Legos, so I hope that it will get me the proper result :) Meanwhile you can enjoy some of my first pics :) And maybe you can give me suggestions what to create next... But dont be hasty burarum :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92826309@N07/15409012197/in/photostream/

Edited by Blazej_Holen

Looks very dark and sinister! Bravo!

I also like the way you took the photo with it in the background! Double Bravo!

I like the second photo with the Radagast/Statue/Witch King scene...just like from the film (expect the color of the background...but this color looks nice, too). :thumbup:

Wow, great job! The set looks so much better with the extra colors from your display.

Even though the film uses blues and greens for the background, for the purposes of your photo shoot I like the colors you chose much more. They complement the set's spikes and tree foliage very well.

Very nice displays. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in the third movie. Perhaps your scenes could reflect all three movies? The Witch King behind the statue recalls AUJ very well. Gandalf facing Azog is a good one from DOS. We know Elrond and Galadriel will factor into BOFA, but it remains to be seen exactly how it will go against the Necromancer and his forces. I like the colors and organic appearance around your Dol Guldur.