Sign in to follow this  
def

mafia School-The Cosplay Party: Day Five - Touched by the hand of God

15404977569_bf1aa71c03_o.png

The crowd stands around, thumb up their butts at the end of day four. "So, no lynch today, eh?"

Someone asks Pyrovisionary, "Hey, you only posted once today, and you didn't even vote, despite receiving a warning on day one, and rule 11 being posted every game day stating that a second offence would result in death. That doesn't seem particularly sporting of you. You would think that if you were absolutely too busy to play, you would inform the host of the problem and come up with some sort of solution?"

Pyro doesn't answer. He's not here.

14971448823_c9254a0536_o.png

In an unprecedented event, heretofore unseen on Eurobricks, God themselves enters the scene, plucking the lazy raccoon fetishist from his plot.

With a few quick snaps, reflective of the power of an omnipotent ruler, Pyrovisionary is rendered into pieces.

14971448723_9eab23188a_o.png

The Lazy Chicken laughs, "Why so serious! Ha ha ha!" The crowd eyes him dirtily. "What? Too soon?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night falls, and poor Adventurer1 can't enjoy themselves without their cosplaying Leia partner.

15405986500_40ffb5c275_o.png

"Oh dear, I'm in a night scene, I know what that means." A dark figure approaches.

15592434012_026e745d98_o.png

"Fa- father? Is that you?" Adventurer meekly asks the figure.

"No."

15405592607_df0f7ab187_o.png

They are enveloped with a force blast, rupturing all internal organs. "It... kind of... tickles!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, the Batmen are getting ready to say goodnight. "No worry guys, I'll be in bed in a sec, I just want to do one more round of the floor and see what's up."

15405486578_8dd2aef502_o.png

"Uh, which one am I? I'm the comic book Batman, so I guess I'm Jluck?"

15405985950_65cc3ecd7f_o.png

Jluck hears a cackling voice that chills his spine. "Riddle me this, Jluck, when is a banana not a banana?"

Jluck grunts. "I'm not a big fan of riddles."

Striking the cosplayer with his massive banana, he tells the none-too-humourous answer:

15591596445_6dde626837_o.png

"When it's banana splitting your head open!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15443254372_3fe016225a_o.png

The good doctor makes his filmed appearance.

"Well, again, this is an interesting result. You'll be unsurprised that Pyrovisionary is town. It's rare that someone plays so lazily when they are involved with such a tight knit team. He was the quintessential "lazy townie" that you hear so much about in these games. Adventurer1? Total townie. But Jluck? Utter scumbag, through and through."

He pauses to offer a pep talk: "You've taken out three scumbags in four days. Not bad at all. Can you keep it up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day five has begun. Voting will begin in 24 hours.

Non-Player Characters

15233214767_02391c6d48_o.png Doctor Def

Players

15396635686_e906b196ce_o.png Stickfig (Stickfig) - Cosplays Cyclops

15233137127_bd4c68324e_o.png Captain Settle (Captain Settle) - Cosplays dusty movie Batman

15233003380_8a919fce81_o.png Kintober (Kintober) - Cosplays Marge Simpson

15232930519_53dd68c9fa_o.pngTheLazyChicken (TheLazyChicken) - Cosplays Joker

15233003330_f8531971ce_o.png Xenophobic Monoxide (Xenophobic Monoxide) - Cosplays prequels Obi-Wan

15233093028_1306527280_o.png Cutcobra (Cutcobra) - Cosplays Arctic Batman

15233137017_a182d2d4fa_o.png Brickelodeon (Brickelodeon) - Cosplays gender-swapped Ghostbuster, Penny Venkman

15233136777_c66e391f77_o.png Goliath (Goliath) - Cosplays Spider-Man

The dead

15298417950_244d1430e2_o.png Jamesn- didn't manage a day one defense - Town

15298417940_44d8f3dbfd_o.png Mostlytechnic - Shocked to death, night one - Town

15524783942_a9071b3f5b_o.png Stinky Dave - Too scurvy to live past day two - Town

15524783772_df6f70790a_o.png Scaevola - snuffed out night two - Town

15338427390_f8dec90412_o.png Richela - went out for a smoke, went out smoking on night two - Scum

14935851433_fb7aa2195d_o.png Lord Duvors - cornered by the town and lynched day three - Scum

15370388860_1eb550f1bf_o.png Mencot - blasted to the past on night three - Town

15370388910_a9960e3ab1_o.png Lind Whisperer - given a taste of MK 42 on night three - Town

15404976449_2e61f846aa_o.png Pyrovisionary - death by God - Town

15405486498_f841d0714c_o.pngAdventurer1 - met her father on night four - Town

15405985820_e9ced92d98_o.pngJluck - Bananaed on night five - Scum

Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Oh no... Adventurer1. :cry_sad: You were my padawan friend.

Jluck, however, was highly unexpected. I didn't think he was scum at all! Props to our vigilante/serial killer who got him.

But this leaves one question- Who is the last scum?

Hmmm, this is a lot to go through. I'll go through Day 4 now and gather evidence (by the way, I don't know how to quote locked threads so if anyone knows how it would be great if you told me).

Okay, so, from what I've gathered jluck clearly wanted to lynch Brickelodeon and Xenophobic in posts #34 and #56. Which makes me believe both are possibly town. Then on post #20 he really defends TheLazyChicken, which reinforces my suspicions on him.

Good work by the vig. Okay, so we lost pyrovisionary, that's not great, but he wasn't here much anyway. Adventurer1 is a big loss as she was very helpful, but luckily we got a scum thanks to the vigilante.

TheLazyChicken may well be scum, so I think we should look through to see if he ever supported Jluck, Duvors or Richila. He is my prime suspect right now.

So jluck was scum. This basically makes anything he says a big bonus for town to go through, particularly him defending LazyChicken on Day 4. On Day 3, he voted for Duvors, which makes sense for the scum to do. On Day 4, he voted for Xenophobic Monoxide even though that lynch went nowhere. Day 4 was something that shouldn't happen again. We need to have a lynch, it's the only way we as a town have a means to nab scum, with the exception being our vigilante, who's doing a fine job. We should come to a lynch today, and hopefully everyone should cast a vote within the first 24 hours of voting, even if it's just for suspicion. Voting gets discussion going, and discussions lead to more information on the table. You don't need to stick to your vote, but at this point of the game, we need to nab that last scum.

I with you on this Kintobor. Even though I don't mind not dying last night, we really should lynch someone each night so that we can have something to go on the next morning.

I didn't really expect Jluck to be a scumbag but I had this feeling at least one of the Batmen had to be scum but Jluck didn't strike me as him being a scumbag.

So, our numbers are dwindling and we need to find the rest of the scumbags. I'm assuming there is a serial killer still, another mafioso, and a vigilante? Correct me if I'm wrong on possible murderous roles.

So, Brickelodeon doesn't seem to be really talking and yesterday Jluck was more bent on killing Xenophobic than him he doesn't have that ceratin "guaranteed" town which makes him the second scummiest (well, more like least town) to me.

And since apparently he doesn't mind dying or being lynched here's my plan: We lynch TheLazyChicken today and if that doesn't make it then I suggest to the vigilante to kill Brickelodeon (if he/she doesn't have a more suspicious target, in which case kill him/her since you have the best scumdar).

Sound good?

So, our numbers are dwindling and we need to find the rest of the scumbags. I'm assuming there is a serial killer still, another mafioso, and a vigilante? Correct me if I'm wrong on possible murderous roles.

I doubt we have a serial killer. There's been two night kills. A scum kill, and a vigilante. If we had a serial killer, they would've killed someone on the first night.

So, Brickelodeon doesn't seem to be really talking and yesterday Jluck was more bent on killing Xenophobic than him he doesn't have that ceratin "guaranteed" town which makes him the second scummiest (well, more like least town) to me.

And since apparently he doesn't mind dying or being lynched here's my plan: We lynch TheLazyChicken today and if that doesn't make it then I suggest to the vigilante to kill Brickelodeon (if he/she doesn't have a more suspicious target, in which case kill him/her since you have the best scumdar).

Sound good?

Well... no, not really. TheLazyChicken's suspicious, sure, but it might have been jluck just trying to get the town to lynch a townie. It doesn't seem like something he'd do, but I want all our bases covered. I want TheLazyChicken's insight on all this before we go and lynch anyone, seeing as how he was the individual jluck wanted dead.

I guess I'm good with that plan, but it seems like a waste of a town. If it would be good for clarification, and would help us root out the scum, let's go for it.

I... Uh... Don't know what to say at all...

Jluck was scum? Seriously, I trusted him this whole time! He never said anything scummy or anything! He PMed me and stuff! UGHHH!!! I guess this is what happens when you trust someone very easily. :hmpf_bad:

Is it possible you can tell us what he said in those PMs?

Wait, does this count as passing information from dead players? Isn't that against the rules? If it isn't then I can tell.

Wait I reread the rules and it seems like it isn't a violation. Let me go check the PM's.

Ok, so from what I read, he suspected Xenophobic Monoxide, Brickelodeon, Captain Settle, and Cutcobra. Who he didn't suspect was me, Mencot, Goliath, Kintobor, and Pyrovisionary. He thought of Adventurer1 and Stickfig as neutral because he didn't see them as confirmed town.

Jluck, however, was highly unexpected.

I agree. However, it's a lot more evidence. Good job vigilante!

...here's my plan: We lynch TheLazyChicken today and if that doesn't make it then I suggest to the vigilante to kill Brickelodeon (if he/she doesn't have a more suspicious target, in which case kill him/her since you have the best scumdar).

I agree with this plan.

Well... no, not really. TheLazyChicken's suspicious, sure, but it might have been jluck just trying to get the town to lynch a townie.

If jluck defended someone, it's my bet that they are scum.

As usual, here's the voting pattern so far. Check out jluck's voting.

Day 1 (Thanks to Stinky Dave)

StickFig votes Richila (1)

Mencot Votes Goliath (1)

Kintobor votes Goliath (2)

Xenophobic Monoxide votes Goliath (3)

Lind Whisperer votes Goliath (4)

Cutcobra votes jamesn (1)

jamesn votes Lord Duvors (1)

Brickelodeon votes Goliath (5)

Captain Settle votes Goliath (6)

mostlytechnic votes Stinky Dave (1)

Goliath votes jamesn (2)

Lord Duvors votes Goliath (7)

jluck votes Goliath (8)

Lord Duvors unvotes Goliath (7)

Mencot unvotes Goliath (6)

Stinky Dave votes Lord Duvors (2)

Mencot votes Lord Duvors (3)

Xenophobic Monoxide unvotes Goliath (5) votes jamesn (3)

Captain Settle unvotes Goliath (4) votes Lord Duvors (4)

Richila votes jamesn (4)

Lord Duvors votes jamesn (5)

jluck unvotes Goliath (3) votes Lord Duvors (5)

adventurer1 votes Lord Duvors (6)

Kintobor unvotes Goliath (2) votes Lord Duvors (7)

Brickelodeon unvotes Goliath (1) votes jamesn (6)

Pyrovisionary votes Lord Duvors (8)

Pyrovisionary unvotes Lord Duvors (7)

Lord Duvors unvotes jamesn (5)

Scaevola votes Lord Duvors (8)

TheLazyChicken votes jamesn (6)

StickFig votes Captain Settle (1)

mostlytechnic unvotes Stinky Dave (0) votes Captain Settle (2)

Lord Duvors votes jamesn (7)

Stinky Dave unvotes Lord Duvors (7) votes jamesn (8)

Lind Whisperer unvotes Goliath (0)

mostlytechnic unvotes Captain Settle (1) votes James (9)

Lind Whisperer votes Captain Settle (2)

Scaevola unvotes Lord Duvors (6) votes jamesn (10) *****

StickFig unvotes Captain Settle (1) votes jamesn (11)

Lind Whisperer unvotes Captain Settle (0) votes jamesn (12)

jamesn unvotes Lord Duvors (5) votes Lind Whisperer (1)

Day Two

Mencot votes Stinky Dave (1)

Brickelodeon votes Cutcobra (1)

StickFig votes Captain Settle (1)

Captain Settle votes Stinky Dave (2)

Pyrovisionary votes Captain Settle (2)

Kintobor votes Captain Settle (3)

Lord Duvors votes Captain Settle (4)

Cutcobra votes Stinky Dave (3)

jluck votes StickFig (1)

Stinky Dave votes StickFig (2)

Scaevola votes Lord Duvors (1)

adventurer1 votes Stinky Dave (4)

Kintobor unvotes Captain Settle (3) votes Stinky Dave (5)

Brickelodeon unvotes Cutcobra (0)

jluck unvotes Stickfig (1) votes Stinky Dave (6)

Stinky Dave unvotes StickFig (0) votes Mencot (1)

Xenophobic Monoxide votes Stinky Dave (7)

Brickelodeon votes Stinky Dave (8)

Scaevola unvotes Lord Duvors (0) votes Stinky Dave (9) *****

TheLazyChicken votes Stinky Dave (10)

Goliath votes Stinky Dave (11)

Richila votes Stinky Dave (12)

Lind Whisperer votes Stinky Dave (13)

Day Three

Cutcobra votes TheLazyChicken (1)

Kintobor votes Lord Duvors (1)

jluck votes Lord Duvors (2)

TheLazyChicken votes Lord Duvors (3)

Goliath votes Lord Duvors (4)

Brickelodeon votes Lord Duvors (5)

adventurer1 votes Lord Duvors (6)

Xenophobic Monoxide votes Lord Duvors (7)

Lind Whisperer votes Lord Duvors (8) *****

StickFig votes Lord Duvors (9)

Mencot votes Lord Duvors (10)

Captain Settle votes Lord Duvors (11)

Pyrovisionary votes Lord Duvors (12)

Day Four

Brickelodeon votes Captain Settle (1)

Xenophobic Monoxide votes StickFig (1)

Kintobor votes Brickelodeon (1)

Goliath votes Brickelodeon (2)

adventurer1 votes Brickelodeon (3)

Xenophobic Monoxide unvotes StickFig (0)

Cutcobra votes Brickelodeon (4)

StickFig votes Xenophobic Monoxide (1)

TheLazyChicken votes Xenophobic Monoxide (2)

jluck votes Xenophobic Monoxide (3)

On second thought, jluck voted for Duvors, not once, but twice. It seems like he might not have been afraid to throw someone on his team under the bus to get in good with the rest of us. I was ready to give XenoMono a free pass after seeing that jluck was scum but maybe if he knew there weren't enough votes he just voted for XenoMono anyway?! Or he might have been protecting Brickelodeon? I am all in on the TheLazyChicken / Brickelodeon plan.

What I am finding weird right now is why would Jluck defend me? What was the point of doing it anyways either? I mean, he must've been really desperate to make people believe he was town.

Ok, so from what I read, he suspected Xenophobic Monoxide, Brickelodeon, Captain Settle, and Cutcobra. Who he didn't suspect was me, Mencot, Goliath, Kintobor, and Pyrovisionary. He thought of Adventurer1 and Stickfig as neutral because he didn't see them as confirmed town.

The list of people he thought as suspicious is as equally important those he thought town.

I'm super suspicious of XenoMono and Brickelodeon. Cutcobra and Captain Settle seem slightly town to me, more so than the other two, but the only two on the list left who he suspected as town are myself and Goliath. I'm curious what Goliath has to say on this.

What I am finding weird right now is why would Jluck defend me? What was the point of doing it anyways either? I mean, he must've been really desperate to make people believe he was town.

It could've been a failsafe. If he went down, you'd look suspicious in the eyes of everyone for being defended by scum. I don't think you're out of the woods yet, but I don't suspect you as much as some others.

Stickfig, you are clean in my eyes. Jluck clearly decided to start a bandwagon against you on Day 2, but it failed. He wouldn't start a bandwagon against a fellow scumbuddy.

As for my suspicions... LazyChicken looks very, very suspicious at the moment. I don't have to say why.

As for my suspicions... LazyChicken looks very, very suspicious at the moment. I don't have to say why.

Why don't you have to say why? Just because I accused you yesterday of a possibility of being scum, and because Jluck agreed with me? Is that why? Its going to be really unhelpful to us town if you don't say why you suspect me, care to share?

Cool down LazyChicken. Several people (includeing XM) have given good reasons to lynch you, he doesn't want to type everything out that could be easily read in the above posts. Now, I am speaking for him here, he may have his own answer.

Cool down LazyChicken. Several people (includeing XM) have given good reasons to lynch you, he doesn't want to type everything out that could be easily read in the above posts. Now, I am speaking for him here, he may have his own answer.

Thank you, Brickelodeon, that's what I meant.

Jiluck defended LazyChicken a lot on day four. I think that alone makes LazyChicken suspicious.

Actually, Xenophobic Monoxide hadn't said anything about me until you said so.

Ugh, I am still annoyed that Jluck defended me, now I am considered scum. :hmpf_bad:

Well, I am a goner for sure, if not by getting lynched its going to be the vigilante after me.

Well, I am a goner for sure, if not by getting lynched its going to be the vigilante after me.

Or you could give us some helpful information... if you don't want to share publicly, at least PM someone and give them your thoughts, your role if you have one, whatever else might help the town.

Or you could give us some helpful information... if you don't want to share publicly, at least PM someone and give them your thoughts, your role if you have one, whatever else might help the town.

He PMd me, actually. Saying jluck probably thought he was the Vigilante so jluck really defended him so he could seem scummy when Jluck died. He says on Day 4 jluck stopped talking to him as "he wasn't saying anything useful to him anymore".

But then, what the heck were you telling jluck, TheLazyChicken?

LazyChicken, all of this "I'm gonna get lynched" and "I'm a goner for sure" talk just makes you sound more and more like a scum who's trying to subconciously beg not to get lynched.

That's what Lord Duvors was doing, when he was all like "oh just kill me now I have no way to defend anyways".