Like the 8043 but with 6 L.A.s. Tracks, rotation, gearbox are ok, I have to build a lighter bucket, carry trasmision to the second arm and think about a special linkage to achieve more travel for the first arm, a lot of work but very entertaining. Maybe I could build a normal undercarriage in the case someone want to build it.

ZXBK0C6.jpg

yRL7tLF.jpg

Is it a bird,is it a plane?

Whatever it is,it sure is square.... :blush:

I am not convinced by the looks so far,but I will wait and see how it progresses.

They are square machines like me :wink: ... and Pocoyo is one of the family with Pipi, Peppa and Heidi :wacko: . Doc take a look and tell me how you see the tracks, I think normal tracks would be better but I like my Lego custom tracks :tongue: . I am happy with the bucket travel but I want to build it bigger and lighter :angry: .

http://youtu.be/s2vrPnO8gfs

That is a really nice usage of really old school gears! I didn't know anyone else but me still had those.. :classic:

Thank you for comments guys :thumbup: , I have good feelings and some things to do:

- I will use normal treads so it will be more lower and provided, I would like black treads but I only have grey ones :hmpf_bad: .

- I have to remove the 24th gear clutch of the bucket and try with more speed and see what it happens.

- Maybe a shorter and reinforced arm will be better because the transmissions suffer.

- Invent a special linkage to get more travel for the first arm.

- Make it prettier but just enough I am just a functionality man :laugh: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqfZq0qzFEQ&list=UU0D6ectQCy7IVGlKE6rnqIQ

Edited by jorgeopesi

I am very very very happy, the linkage is hidden, the travel is long, is fast enough to not fall asleep and it works fine on all positions, I think it will be my favorite MOC. I have to rebuild the tracks and make the body.

What a beast I love it. I have to put equal tracks for the test. It has a special linkage and the arm travel is huge I know it is slow but I can try with more speed or reduce weight in the arm. I had a problem that had never expected, the body is small and I can put more functions because I need more counterweight. Maybe I will try another smaller base too. Still a lot of work to do with details :hmpf_bad: . I only use one remote control it will be better and faster with two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHH2TBW_wY&feature=youtu.be