Sign in to follow this  
GeneralLego

Summary of CCBS Hate

That was simply amazing (Jaller and Toa Furno's cameos slayed me). Yes, the new BIONICLE is like HF, and I hope LEGO has different ways to make the pieces integrate with more BIONICLE-type parts.

Edited by Zorglorfian

I entered this thread expecting some serious discussion, was disappointed that it was going to be a spoof, but I decided oh what the heck, let's see what this is about... Let me just say that I'm not usually a fan of these spoofs, but this was mind-bendingly hilarious. I died at "he'll settle down when they remake Jaller", this is insane!

Just when you think you know Hitler, it turns out he's in ANOTHER of the fandoms you're in. I'm starting to get seriously worried about how much we have in common :/

Toa furno addition was hilarious.

Cant tell if this was made to make fun of complainers or not... I for one welcome our new CCBS overlords!

Seriously though, this is nowhere near as bad as it could have been. Ill take CCBS over the joint-breaking and aesthetically displeasing [stuff] that was the glatorian sets and Stars, and Wave 1 Hero Factory (which still used quite a few technic-like pieces) any year.

This first wave of BIONICLE 2.0 looks way better than anything in the aforementioned waves.

Edited by InfurnallDragon

Cant tell if this was made to make fun of complainers or not... I for one welcome our new CCBS overlords!

Seriously though, this is nowhere near as bad as it could have been. Ill take CCBS over the joint-breaking and aesthetically displeasing [stuff] that was the glatorian sets and Stars, and Wave 1 Hero Factory (which still used quite a few technic-like pieces) any year.

This first wave of BIONICLE 2.0 looks way better than anything in the aforementioned waves.

]You forgot the '08 sets, which the cracking joints originated with.

Didn't the joint cracking issues start in 07 with all the lime pieces having about the same life expectancy as fine china falling from a skyscraper?

Anyways.

I swear I've watched hundreds of these Hitler parodies, but for some reason they never get old.

Good point, but it was only a big issue with the '08 sets when EVERYTHING cracked. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the cracking joints don't break on CCBS? I recall hearing something about it a while back, but I don't have any surplus parts I can freely test it with, and I'd rather keep my Glatorian heads.

Good point, but it was only a big issue with the '08 sets when EVERYTHING cracked. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the cracking joints don't break on CCBS? I recall hearing something about it a while back, but I don't have any surplus parts I can freely test it with, and I'd rather keep my Glatorian heads.

That is incorrect. It's possible that the old joints don't crack as often on CCBS parts as on older parts — no easy way for me to test that — but it certainly hasn't stopped some of my Glatorian heads from the Breakout series from cracking from ordinary assembly and disassembly.

Edited by Aanchir

No. If you believe there to be "improvements" CCBS can get (rather than flaming and/or expressing hatred, not accusing btw) you can discuss them in the "CCBS Improvement Topic"

I never thought about the possibility that there are people who are not happy with Bionicle keeping the system established with Hero Factory, mostly because I tend to mix and match both styles. Also, I can't agree with Hitler saying that Bionicle was more organic, as especially the very first Toa just looked as robotic as the current ones do.

Just when you think you know Hitler, it turns out he's in ANOTHER of the fandoms you're in. I'm starting to get seriously worried about how much we have in common :/

Toa furno addition was hilarious.

Keep also in mind that he ate sugar.

That said, I haven't seen many of those Downfall parodies yet. Besides, they are kinda confusing to me because since I am German, I actually understand what everybody is saying, so it can be sometimes confusing to listen to Hitler ranting about how he's about to lose the war while the subtitle tells something entirely different.

On a different note: Is there a particular background to the "He'll calm down once they remake Jaller" line? I mean it's funny, but from the reactions, I get the impression that Jaller is some sort of holy grail or so.