Sign in to follow this  
Andeh

Account deletion

Hey, I'm going around the internet looking for all of the old accounts that I used to use. I'd appreciate it if you could delete this account and make all posts invisible as a result. I'm just trying to bridge a gap between my real life and internet life.

I'll still be lurking on Eurobricks every once in awhile but probably won't post anymore as i usually don't have much to contribute personally. My small Lego collection is also packed away, so I won't have time for that as of now.

I am sure about this and be really thankful if you could do this for me.

Thanks.

Edited by Andeh

We have a simple and longstanding policy, we don't delete accounts or posts.

As for the rest, it sounds more like you're trying to create a gap between what you are calling real and internet life. A bit of advice in that area, people try to think that they are different but they aren't, and as time passes, the two become more intermingled into just life. Embrace it or run from it, that is your choice, but in the end, never be ashamed of all of the parts of your life, they make you who you are.

...Yes, I'd like also to delete my profile, cause it's nightmare to start normally life here. It's so complicated to have normal profile. Everything is forbidden. I'd like to share some of my creations and discuss with other Lego fans, but it needs more patience than Lego Technic... :-D

Now I see, it's also impossible to delete profile... :-D Sorry guys, you are joking... :-)

...Yes, I'd like also to delete my profile, cause it's nightmare to start normally life here. It's so complicated to have normal profile. Everything is forbidden. I'd like to share some of my creations and discuss with other Lego fans, but it needs more patience than Lego Technic... :-D

Welcome to Eurobricks. Did you read the Welcome post in the New member section (that you have access to when you have less than 10 posts)? It should contain all the information you need. The restrictions for new users are in place to make EB less attractive to spammers. However, there are no restrictions that prevent new users from posting or sharing their creations.

Now I see, it's also impossible to delete profile... :-D Sorry guys, you are joking... :-)

A little advice: Ten posts in the regular forum and the whole world opens up to you.

The limit means we keep 'bots out and hold spammers to one or two posts without touching member's profiles or the messaging system.