Aaaaand its almost 12:00 of the new year! Wish you all a great year full of money, happiness...jadaddaddaa WISH YOU ALL BRICKS - a lot of them :laugh:

Happy 2015 to everyone!

Looking forward to finishing my TC6 entry, to seeing a lot of cool MOCs on Eurobricks, and of course to building my arctic vehicle I finally ordered yesterday!

You just went up a couple of notches on my ladder :laugh::thumbup:

Ohhh sweet!!! Ok Jim listen....I think we can create a sort of design excercise and propose it to TLG! I already have an idea on how to structure it...and this could lead to a new non-official LEGO line.

Stay tuned guys...give me a bit of time! SOrry for the OT bytheway! :thumbup:

Front end looks a lot like the recent lambo asterion concept, love the tightness of the rear end design. As to the power plant a v6 with elec motor assist is obviously to promote hybrid power systems.

Ps another automotive engineer here ... CAE is my topic

I have moved this discussion over here :sweet:

Ohhh sweet!!! Ok Jim listen....I think we can create a sort of design excercise and propose it to TLG! I already have an idea on how to structure it...and this could lead to a new non-official LEGO line.

Stay tuned guys...give me a bit of time! SOrry for the OT bytheway! :thumbup:

What do you mean exactly ?

What do you mean exactly ?

Ok, I think I'll show you guys a first example...and then everybody can follow me! Plus we will have (hopefully) a common project in which everybody has a role. It's a bit different than "everybody will do a bit of the model"....i think will be amazing and people will get involved!! But please wait as I'm writing down on my agenda some notes for this idea!!

I'll be abck to you guys soon!!

Ok, I think I'll show you guys a first example...and then everybody can follow me! Plus we will have (hopefully) a common project in which everybody has a role. It's a bit different than "everybody will do a bit of the model"....i think will be amazing and people will get involved!! But please wait as I'm writing down on my agenda some notes for this idea!!

I'll be abck to you guys soon!!

Cool seems like a really good idea ! You Should start a WIP topic