23 minutes ago, Jim said:

Not sure what you mean? The skin?

If you are seeing that. It's not supposed to be live yet. This was just a prelim setup.

Yes that's what I meant, I read this topic and I thought whats what it was called.

If you want I can PM you a screenshot.

I think the red brick/blue looks a little too desaturated, did you accidentally convert the color scheme from RGB to CYMK, as when I have used photoshop, I had that issue occasionally with it desaturating the colors.

Otherwise it looks great and simple design.

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky

Like I said; this is just a prelim setup to test some things. 

Try to type it manually, I have no problem detected.

I bought the big package, and already enjoying them. :pir-sweet:

Edited by agrof

Just wondering, does anyone remember where that image of all the crazy unique crawlers was? I thought it was in this thread, but I can't find it. It was like a collage of crawlers, and I think there was one of some gundam stuff with it...

I will be away till the 24th of November. Don't kill each other :wink: 

If only I had something interesting to read :excited:

25365287839_b7aa004fcc_c.jpg

Have a good holiday, Jim.  :classic:

14 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

I love how you take an excellent photograph for a simple envelope. 

Way back in the days before the Internet, adult reading material used to arrive by mail in plain simple envelopes.  :wink:

Thanks guys!

I must admit, it has been a while since I turned actual pages in a book. After I purchased my Kindle, my entire book collection went on a veeeeery long holiday, together with my dvd's and blurays :wink:  I have purchased the first print digitally and read it on my iPad, but I am looking forward to reading the physical version of this print. Review will follow when I return.

so we recently got some snow, so I decided to try my hand at some winter vehicles. I was sorting through some pieces this morning and was inspired to build this

MObWJir.jpg

I'm going to make a video on it, as I haven't uploaded in a few months and I really need to, but I was wondering if anyone was interested, I might make a topic for it and add more, better quality photos. full live axle suspension, 4wd, front steering, no diffs. it's kinda fast without any gearing down on the xl motor. Thanks!

Of course go for own topic! For riding in the snow I recommend wider and longer tracks, with the current setup it will be a very short ride - unless it is hard frozen snow. :classic:

heh, well errrr, the snow all melted over night... so uuuh, might have to wait a bit. sorry guys. We do have an ice rink kind of nearby that always has snow out back, so I can make a video there, but it'll be a while. maybe it'll snow again soon, but today is supposed to be the warmest day we've had in a while, so I doubt it.

Thanks! With help from @Milan and @legolijntje :thumbup: 

Make sure to refresh (Ctrl + F5) your browser, because some css has changed too.

And the pinned topics are better distinguishable, like the old days.