Hello fellow Eurobrickers !

I want to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Will looking forward to a new year with new mocs from you all and my self of course.

Dan. aka Technichead 41 ...

That's a nice one Grum! :sweet::thumbup:

Happy Excuse-To-Buy-Or-Get-New-LEGO-Mas :laugh:

Merry Christmas Everyone! My wife has no idea about this account.... so I can post whatever I want. With that being said......42042, Here I come! Thanks Honey!

Merry Christmas Everyone! My wife has no idea about this account.... so I can post whatever I want. With that being said......42042, Here I come! Thanks Honey!

:classic: :classic: :classic:

Have a great Christmas.

Lol....I'm a peaker. Its a disease. However, I also suspect she got me several fireplanes (42040), but am not sure. I am building a ******* that is in need of many white and red elements.... so this would be great. But I can't confirm this..... :cry_sad:

Lol....I'm a peaker. Its a disease. However, I also suspect she got me several fireplanes (42040), but am not sure. I am building a ******* that is in need of many white and red elements.... so this would be great. But I can't confirm this..... :cry_sad:

Hehe :laugh:

Most of the time I don't even need to peek. The size of the box and my gut feeling tells me enough. Unless it's packed in a bigger box of course :tongue:

But she is smart enough to get you multiple sets of the same type, because you need the parts. Or were friendly enough to remind her....multiple times....with loud screaming etc :devil:

Haha, congrats, i kind of want that set as well, no technic under our tree this year (but enough lego, so i dont complain!)

Merry christmas everyone!