What a fantastic build this is, especially the shape of the roof and the textures of the house wall are really nice to look at.

But the landscape looks great to, I love the colors you have used in this build, this colors work so well together.

This creation is quite an inspiration to me! :thumbup:

Really amazing! You are really cranking out some great builds recently. Love your building style. +1 for UoP credits.

Wow! This is amazing! I love the roof and the wooden bridge/path, but there's so much to see... Love it! :wub:

Saw that in flickR. You certainly know how to play with colours dude, amazing work!

AMAZING ! I love all the colours, shapes and details. *oh2* I don't even know what to write, as i'm left speachless. :classic:

Just amazing work, very inspiring.

I like the landscaping including bushes etc. the building design is top notch, up their with Derfel and other great Castle builders.

Keep em coming!

Great job Ces! I think the roof steals the show here with both color and style! +1 UoP!

Another awesome build packed with details! Great job with the blue curved roof, the trees, waterwheel, stream, bridge, rock-work, walls (especially the windows and door), well and landscaping! Keep them coming - and congrats on the well-deserved frontpage :wink:

I don't have any more photos of the cart. I will try to take one or two if I can and put them here. Anyway it´s a pretty simple cart. The horizontal bars are stuck to the base by 2 1x1 plate with clip and the wheels are attached to the cart with the 48729 part. The wheels are not very stable and is not very functional, but it works.

Ah, that clears it up just fine. Thanks!

That's one awesome watermill Cesbrick. So much to take in! When I have some more time, I'll have to look at it in more detail. Great job! :thumbup:

Thank you ALL very much! I'm really glad that you like it I didn't think that this MOC would have so much recognition :sweet: It is indeed an honor to be highlighted on the front page!!! Wow. :blush:

Nothing more to say than You Rock Ces!

Thanks Vitreolum! :sweet:

That is a magnificient build. Well done.

WOW! Derfel who? Amazing colors and shape. Really awesome moc!

Thanks a lot guys!

I come here to comment about your work and congrats you again (yes, we are in many forums...rs) and I realize that the topic has more than 40 posts. Uau! It's the result of your improving techniques. Like I said, keep on this track!

I come here to comment about your work and congrats you again (yes, we are in many forums...rs) and I realize that the topic has more than 40 posts. Uau! It's the result of your improving techniques. Like I said, keep on this track!

Thanks again Adolfo! :sweet: I will try to continue to do my best! :sweet: