Bob De Quatre

Dress my Exo Suit Mini-challenge - Results !

14796973148_798c1227ce_c.jpg

Afterwords

This contest was about using Peter Reid and Lego Ideas Exo Suit inner frame with any official Lego theme.

And we got a lots of different themes since almost every entry has a unique theme, since the most represented theme was The Hobbit with 2 entries!

Classics space factions were used in only 5 entries. And we got themes like Disney Princess, Aquazone, Pirates, City or even Architecture!

I hope everyone had fun building or watching all those great entries.

Thanks to all the participants. I'm sure Peter would be proud of you! (Come say hi Peter :wink: )

Winners

For Category A, there are 3 winners based on Eurobricks members votes, and one randomly chosen winner.

For Category B, there are 2 winners based on Eurobricks members votes, and one randomly chosen winner.

One randomly chosen voter will also receive a prize.

2nd place and 3rd place where so close in Category B, that I decided to have one more winners for Category B!

So the winners are:

15501828766_8c5fe36900_o.png

Exo Suit - Pirate Edition

By sweetsha

Divers Exo Suit

By Sebeus I

The Ecto-Suit

By Skalldyr

Aquazone Exo Suit

By aminster85

15524599992_dba61a023d_o.png

The Bat-Exo-Suit

By Oky

Power Miners Exo Suit

By kobalt1977

Exo - Homer

By krisandkris12

Colossus Voxel

By CM4Sci

And the lucky voter is: Gzzig

Prizes

Since the contest worked around official Lego themes, CopMike provided us with sets of various minifigs from various themes

gallery_148_29_79023.jpg

Every winner will receive one of each minifigures above.

Winners please send me a PM with your complete postal address (don't forget the country)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to Bob De Quatre for setting this up. This contest was a bit of a challenge, but a lot of fun building and seeing the great designs people came up with.

I'm glad to see you liked my Pirate version of the Exo-Suit :classic:

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to Bob & CopMike for the organization and prizes.

That was a really funny challenge.

Woot! I'm a winner :laugh: .

Looks like the underwater themed exo suits were quite popular, unless I'm mistaken and one of them was a randomly chosen entry.

I loved this contest.

And thanks for the prizes, a nice surprise :wub: .

Wait, an Architecthure Exo-Suit?

Sure, why not, modern architecture is full of electronics and moving parts, but usually not weaponized - didn't seem to go over to well, however... but still was fun to to design

Congrats to the winners and all participants!

Phew I'm glad the vote tallies weren't shown... haha. Well done to everyone who had a go, and some of the entries were just amazing. It was fun. So now I can return the horse barding back to the horses!

Well done & thanks also to Peter & Mark for the set and Bob & Mike for the contest & prizes.

Wow, I feel very honored. I usually don't build in Sci-Fi, so it's very nice to even win a contest with my first build!

Thank you all very much! :classic:

And congratulations to all other winners!

Yay! :sweet: Thanks for all the votes and congrats to the other winners! Also, thanks to Bob for hosting this fun challenge and a huge thanks to the ever-generous CopMike for offering the awesome prizes (the fact that one of the minifigs is a green CS Spaceman is very fitting)! And lastly, special thanks to Peter Reid for the Exo Suit design and to just2good for giving me feedback during the creation of my entries. :classic:

For Category B, there are 2 winners based on Eurobricks members votes, and one randomly chosen winner.

Then why are there four entries in the list? :wacko:

Wow, I won? Cool!

Congrats to the other winners, there were a lot of really nice ones.

Thanks for the contest, Bob De Quarte! I hope we have another one soon..

-Sci

Then why are there four entries in the list? :wacko:

Because There was a tie for second place, so I decided to have one more winner :wink:

Thank you again Bob for this entertaining challenge. Congratz to all winners aswell. I'm sharing LXF file of my Exo-Homer on my MOCpages (link in sig) so anyone interested in building one feel free to sownload it there.

Cheers!

Edited by krisandkris12

Congrats for all builders and winners! So much talent together in this contest brought us excellent MOCs.

My figs arrived! Thank you Bob De Quatre and CopMike. They are really a nice assortment. :wub:

15643057069_f28617eded_c.jpg

My figs arrived! Thank you Bob De Quatre and CopMike. They are really a nice assortment. :wub:

As did mine on Monday! I must've misread the original post because I was shocked when I saw I got all of the minifigures :look: Same box, too. :tongue:

Thanks again, guys!

-Sci