gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Woolies had 25% off all Star Wars and Mars sets today. Website isn't showing them on sale so may be instore only.

Almost persuaded myself to pick up the TIE crawler, but decided

Target in Munster, Indiana had Dwaves' Mine and Tie Bomber, and Bad Guy Vehicle :-P all on the endcap, special promotion. And they had Harry Potter on clearance-around $65 USD & Golden Tower on Clearance-around $35 USD...

thanks hinckley - damn nj's target stores.... golden tower on clearance but not HP. and all the special edition sets aren't out yet!!! poor christian. got him the hp for $90, now on clearance. :-P you want another castle, matey? :-P

Not a particular action, just some of the low prices that can be found in Belgium's Colruyt shops :

7659 Star Wars Imperial Landing Craft 49.99 EUR (msrp : 59.99 EUR)

7661 Jedi Starfighter + HyperDr Booster Ring 49.99 EUR (msrp : 64.99 EUR)

6211 Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer 99,99 EUR (msrp : 124.99 EUR)

7662 Star Wars Trade Federation MTT 99,99 EUR (msrp : 119.99 EUR)

4958 Creator Monster Dino (motorized) 69,95 EUR (msrp : 89.99 EUR)

4956 Creator House 39.95 EUR (msrp : 54.99 EUR)

8275 Technic bulldozer 139.95 EUR (msrp : 149.99 EUR) update : now 134.99 EUR

Nothing spectacular here but hey, whenever possible to save some

Edited by shunlabs

For those in Australia that didn't buy the first bulldozer they found, K-Mart are selling it this week for $200 instead of $250.... :-| They claim to have it first. :-P

Arkham Asylum just $65 AU at toys r us (Australia that is), at least the one in Adelaide in the city. Had plenty of sets when I jsut looked.

10176 - royal knight castle on sale for $50 this week only Oct 24 to 30.

Call Lego Shop @ home @ 1-800-835-4386. do not order online, it's a phone special.

K-Mart in Hobart has the LEGO Truck 10156 for $15. (AUD)

10156-1.1123341207.thumb.jpg

Got one today and am considering going back for seconds. :-D

EDIT: natelite Same story for me, especially since the S@H price was excessive. (I recall it was twice what I paid.)

Edited by Sinner

K-Mart in Hobart has the LEGO Truck 10156 for $15. (AUD)

10156-1.1123341207.thumb.jpg

Got one today and am considering going back for seconds. :-D

that's a cool truck. considered getting one too but only LS@H and lego stores have them, so i passed.

Belgian shops Colruyt currently offer a 10% voucher on all toys.

Nothing to drool about ... but add this to already low prices and it gets rather interesting ! *sweet*

Valid on all toys (but videogames & multimedia) offered in stores but also via Collishop service (for bigger Lego sets) until Nov 3rd included.

These little yellow vouchers are available in the toys department (duh ;-) ).

Good for Lego harvesting, I say :'-)

Costco Wholesale In USA:

10176 for about 70USD

That one castle set that was a "legend" :-P

Piranha

Costco Wholesale In USA:

10176 for about 70USD

That one castle set that was a "legend" :-P

Piranha

hey buddy, it was available and was posted about a month ago. :-P

for those who missed out on Lego Royal Castle 10176 clearance, it is now available for sale from costco b&m for $69.99. the box is different from the normal retail version so those who are keen on keeping misb sets can also consider getting one just for the special box design.

costco stocks up lego for the christmas season and will not carry the line once it is gone. :-P

also, i saw sith infiltrator 7663 available for sale in walmart of manville, nj. it's a special edition and initially i thought it was a tru or target exclusive but apparently it is a walmart exclusive. it's currently on backorder to nov 22 from S@H. you might want to check out your local walmart if you want one.

People. Please. No debates or discussion. No editorials. Just the facts.

This thread will get out of control and become useless..

Now S@H sale:

All those giant wooden storage bins that were ridiculously expensive are now on sale for 1/2 or less!

http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Leaf.aspx?cn=13&d=443

The 1200 piece 1:8 Ferrari: about 33% off

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Default.aspx?p=8674

hey buddy, it was available and was posted about a month ago. :-P

:-$ Opps, thanks for telling me

This is what happens when you live at Worlds End(literally) :-D

LSAH has the Winter 2007 Catalog available online now

Piranha

WALMART!

eiffel tower for $164

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6115062

cafe corner for $120

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7965681

it's another place you can get CC for $20 off. :-P

For US only: at TRU stores:

Those with newspaper subscription should check out TRU's ads. There's a 20% off single item coupon attached. and a $10 gift card for $75 or more purchase. can be used on any lego purchase. but best deal is to go for the republic cruiser which is available until Nov 28 for $90 ($10 off). + 20% off single item = $72. if you add some small set to make it above $75, you get another $10 gift card.

summary: republic cruiser + small item + $10 gift card = $72 + price for small item. pretty good deal.

The christmas catalogues have started to arrive. I'll just list the most interesting (both shops have far more than listed here):

Bilka:

7665 Republic Cruiser 699 kr, 190 kr off

Toysrus:

7994 Harbor 499,95 kr, 150 kr off

City Super Pack (7945, 7239, 7238, 7942 and 7241) 649,95 kr, 200 kr off

6211 ISD 949 kr, 150 kr off

10174 UCS AT-ST 499,95 kr, 150 kr off

7094 Kigs Castle 649,95 kr, 100 kr off

8275 Bulldozer 999 kr, 300 kr off

The offers from Tru last until christmas, and I'm not sure about those from Bilka, but I belive they last whole next week.

Colruyt in Belgium has almost every LEGO set on sale. Every set is almost in red prices, as on their website. My mother saw them also in de Comarkt, so after school I'm going to look, Colruyt is a bit to far.

US Targets have their Castle LEGO on sale this week. The advertised set is 25% off of the Prison Carriage Set (so it's 14.99), and it says all of their other Castle LEGO is on sale too. I'm not sure if the Dwarves Mine is considered part of that sale or not, but it's sure worth checking out...

US Targets have their Castle LEGO on sale this week. The advertised set is 25% off of the Prison Carriage Set (so it's 14.99), and it says all of their other Castle LEGO is on sale too. I'm not sure if the Dwarves Mine is considered part of that sale or not, but it's sure worth checking out...

nope, it wasnt. the castle siege was $90 or $10 d/c. the skeleton tower was $45, $5 d/c. the small sets were around $0.50 or $1 off. best deal is the carriage.

on another note, some targets are clearing the final joust. if you're lucky (like me) you could get one or a few for $1.99. 8-

on another note, some targets are clearing the final joust. if you're lucky (like me) you could get one or a few for $1.99. 8-

nope, it wasnt. the castle siege was $90 or $10 d/c. the skeleton tower was $45, $5 d/c. the small sets were around $0.50 or $1 off. best deal is the carriage.