gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Shop@home is offering free shipping on the LEGO Universe game. The price is still $10.

Amazon is offering a special promotions on the new Pirates of the Caribbean video game. You will receive a $10 gift card for your next purchase along with the Jack Sparrow minifig.

Pre-order LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and get a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply' date=' including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). Additionally, receive a credit toward the redemption of a LEGO Pirates of The Caribbean mini-figurine. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Both promotional credits will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. [/url']

Zellers Canada: April 8th -14th

This Week's Sale

• SAVE 10$ on LEGO Ninjago Arena, Now 54.99$
    ZELL_PR14D4_142_Z111_p12_158_460_B.p1_img10.jpg
  • SAVE 10$ on LEGO City Bank Robbery, Now 54.99$
    ZELL_PR14D4_142_Z111_p12_158_460_B.p1_img9.jpg

Toys R Us Canada: April 8th to 14th

This Week's Sales

LEGO Promotion

• LEGO Tote when you spend $35 or more (before taxes) on ANY LEGO Atlantis, Racers, Kingdoms, Technic or Creator Construction Items!

110408eng_TRU_1_3a.JPG

It looks like mytoys.de (Germany) started a clearance sale on Toy Story, Space Police III and Power Miners sets.

Other sets (City, Star Wars, Technic, Games) are on sale too.

Save up to 70%!

That is seventy percent!! :cry_happy:

From Target Weekly Ad: both the Mandalorian Battle Pack and City Police Dog Unit are on sale for $8.

Not just that, but they have sales on all Harry Potter, and a lot of other sets. The real deal is that most of their $20 sets are now $17. 30% off target prices are nothing to sneeze at.

Not just that, but they have sales on all Harry Potter, and a lot of other sets. The real deal is that most of their $20 sets are now $17. 30% off target prices are nothing to sneeze at.

$3 off of $20 is 15%, not 30%. :sceptic:

Right now Fred Meyers has a sale in stores for 20% off of Legos and a coupon and that gives an additional 10% off of toys. Decent time to pick some stuff up getting 30% off.

No you're wrong, the real deal is the Mandalorian battle pack. The retail price for a Mandalorian battle pack on S@H is $12 and it is now being sold at Target for $8. So the discount is actually 33% off not 30%. This is huge as battle packs are seldom discounted this high. The deal you posted is 15% off as dhaas06 has told you. Please do the math carefully before you discredit other people's posts.

Just saw an ad in my email from TRU here in NY. This satuday buy $30 of legos and you get a free Series 3 collectible lego figure.

Sadly a lot of stores have OVER compensated and over stocked series 3. Which will slow down the stocking of series 4 and possibly series 5.

No you're wrong, the real deal is the Mandalorian battle pack. The retail price for a Mandalorian battle pack on S@H is $12 and it is now being sold at Target for $8. So the discount is actually 33% off not 30%. This is huge as battle packs are seldom discounted this high. The deal you posted is 15% off as dhaas06 has told you. Please do the math carefully before you discredit other people's posts.

My apologies, it is 15% not 30%, and I didn't mean to "discredit" you. I just think the $3 off is better than the other deal. Of course it all depends on what sets you want. I personally think that the $20 sets are better, but then again I don't collect star wars sets.

I just think the $3 off is better than the other deal. Of course it all depends on what sets you want.

Exactly, I am sorry if I seemed a bit harsh. In the end we're all trying to help out! :thumbup:

Pirates of the Caribbean is available to buy on TRU online, it's out a few weeks earlier than the projected release date.

Walmart Canada: April 13th to 19th

Rollback Prices

Zellers Canada: April 15th to 21st

This Week's Sale

• BOGO 50% on ALL LEGO Star Wars, City and Hero Factory
  • 30% OFF on LEGO Board Games

Toys R Us Canada: April 15th to 25th

11 Day Deals

• SAVE 5$ on DS LEGO Ninjago videogame
    110415-ENG_TRU_1_6a.JPG
  • 2 for $40 on ALL $24.99 LEGO Construction Items
    110415-ENG_TRU_7_cmb_1.JPG
  • 2 for $60 on ALL $39.99 LEGO Construction Items
    110415-ENG_TRU_7_cmb_2.JPG
  • SAVE $10 on LEGO City Police Station, LEGO City Airport and LEGO Harry Potter Hogwart's Express
    110415-ENG_TRU_7_cmb_3.JPG
    LEGO Easter Promotion
  • Sat. April 16th from NOON-2pm Make a LEGO Bunny for Easter!

A bunch of LEGO Games on sale on U.S. S@H (pictures are links):

3835-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Robo Champ, $7.98 (was $9.99)

3836-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Magikus, $7.98 (was $9.99)

3837-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Monster 4, $11.98 (was $14.99)

3838-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Lave Dragon, $11.98 (was $14.99)

3839-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Race 3000, $15.98 (was $19.99)

3840-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Pirate Code, $15.98 (was $19.99)

3847-0000-xx-11-1.jpg Magma Monster, $11.98 (was $14.99)

Toys R Us (U.S. stores) has a 'buy one, get one 50% off' promotion this week for all sets excluding Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Mindstorm.

Target is having a buy one get one 50% off sale on select items. Some of these items are already on sale.

Here's an (online) list, but the sale is good off online and in store purchases.

Sorry I Don't have time to link these to bricklink

5549 Bricks & More Building fun

5766 Creator Log Cabin

???? Pink Brick Box

5867 Creator Super Speedster

5763 Creator Dune Hopper

8189 Magma Mech

5766 Transport Truck

6752? Creator Fire Rescue

???? My First Lego Set.....dang I wish this one was in store...and it's $14.99 again

5764 Creator Rescue Robot

2504 Spinjitsu Dojo

Game: Ramses Pyramid

8864 Racers: Desert of Destruction

5637 Duplo Garbage Truck

2263 Ninjago Turbo Shredder

8899 Racers Gator Swamp

5636 Duplo Bus

2259 Skull Motorbike

2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress

5984 Space Police Lunar Limo

5973 Space Police Hyperspeed Pursuit

5507? Duplo Bricks & More Deluxe

Game: Minotaurus

???? Fun Favor Pack

5648 Duplo Horse Stables

5548 Duplo Bricks & More Building Fun

8051 Duplo Play with Letters

2260 Ninjago Ice Dragon

2520 Ninjago Battle Arena

Well, Those plus a lot of the Ninjago $10 Game sets, and I'm pretty sure I saw one or two sets with the BOGO deal in the store that weren't online.

Once again sorry about the lack of links, I just don't have time today.

Checked a couple of TRUs today--one had no idea about POTC, the other had the mid-size sets (London Escape, Whitecap Bay, The Mill). Managed to get the London Escape at full price ($50) and the Mill at half price ($20), as the BOGO50 does NOT exclude POTC. Might be worth checking out if you're looking for POTC-- :devil:

TRU: Today only in store or online BOGO 1/2 off on SW and Harry Potter. Use code 944864 for online.

TRU: Today only in store or online BOGO 1/2 off on SW and Harry Potter. Use code 944864 for online.

Many thanks! Too bad the death star is sold out. I will have to settle for the Dropship with AT-OT Walker (10195) x2.

I noticed a few Target stores in the Bay Area, California have now placed a 10% mark-up on almost all of their Legos. San Ramon, and Walnut Creek both are now selling Legos at above MSRP. The Dublin store still has normal pricing. Anyone else noticed a 10% mark-up at Target?

Edited by B.C.

I noticed a few Target stores in the Bay Area, California have now placed a 10% mark-up on almost all of their Legos. San Ramon, and Walnut Creek both are now selling Legos at above MSRP. The Dublin store still has normal pricing. Anyone else noticed a 10% mark-up at Target?

I noticed it with Toys Story + Star Wars (as always) and Pharaoh's Quest + Ninjago. I don't recall Creator sets being higher. I remember way back when that I got the World Racers' Snake Canyon for about 12.

Does anyone think that Prince of Persia sets will go on sale soon at shop@home?

Not sure if this is where it goes but Ebay is sending invitations to members to get 10% Ebay Bucks and a $5 bucks certificate for the first purchase, and all you have to do is download/install/pin and go through there to get the rewards.

I love buying incentives :classic:

Does anyone think that Prince of Persia sets will go on sale soon at shop@home?

The PoP sets went on sale like crazy not very long ago, all of them 50% off. I saw huge quantities of them at a LEGO store for 50% off prices. I'm actually amazed that they are back and in stock at their normal prices again. Perhaps once all of the summer sets have been added, the PoP will be put on sale again in a sort of summer cleaning, but they might bump automatically to sold out at this point. You never know.