gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Target is running a sale on LEGO CMFs for $3.39. each.

But don't be alarmed if it's not shown on the actual pricetags. It wasn't advertised at my Target, but when I got to the register it was a nice surprise!

Meijer has some coupons that will work on LEGO (but you could use them on other stuff too). The coupons are good to Saturday May 21.

$3 off of items $14.99 & over or

$5 off of items $24.99 & over or

$10 off of items $49.99 & over or

$20 off of items $99.99 & over

Edited by samuraiturtle

Target has Duplo, Minecraft, City, and Friends at 20% off. And all of the Angry Birds sets are on sale for ~$5-$7.

Edited by Junior Shark

Wal-Mart has some "rollbacks" on ninjago sets 70601 "sky shark" & 70600 "ninja bike chase" for $15.83 each.

Plus 70334 "ultimate beast master" was on a "rollbacks" for $7+. Also I seen 70334 & 70335 (Ultimate Latvia) for clearance at Meijer {I am thinking for about the same price}.

Its that time of year again... Target by me is doing the summer toy section reset so others should be doing it now or soon. Lots of clearance LEGO but only around 20-30% so far. Scooby, some City, the Elves sleigh, some Nexo ultimates, Ninjago Master Wu Dragon, some superheros. A good spread of stuff.

Its that time of year again... Target by me is doing the summer toy section reset so others should be doing it now or soon. Lots of clearance LEGO but only around 20-30% so far. Scooby, some City, the Elves sleigh, some Nexo ultimates, Ninjago Master Wu Dragon, some superheros. A good spread of stuff.

To bad the prices are spit-able. They jack up the prices and then only put the discount at 15% most of the time.

But, Meijer is doing the same thing (for the clearance not on the prices). And it looks like some of the "Star Wars" is on sale too for a little bit (to the 24 th).

Edit - Meijer it having an add extra 25% off already clearance price toys to 7/9 (Sat.). Plus Toys R Us is having a sale until 7/9 for some of their stuff. I ended up getting 70325 Infernox captures the Queen for $20. Sorry, that is the only one I can remember (for obvious reasons) but their is more stuff on sale.

Edited by samuraiturtle

I haven't noticed my Target playing games with the prices. For example I picked up the Elve's Sleigh for $21, MSRP is $30. I also looked at the Scooby Doo Lighthouse which was $35, MSRP is $50. Both are legit 30%.

Target got the DC super heroes sets on sale. (I am guessing to Saturday. I did not look at the tages to well.) If you wanted any of those sets, it looks like a time to get them.

In the UK Argos has the 3 for 2 offer on toys, and Amazon has discounts on lots of Lego to match

Edited by williejm

If you haven't checked your local Walmart our lately, it is a good time to do that, some of their clearance prices are at 50% off. You could get some Elves, Super Heroes, Jurassic World and Star Wars sets if you are lucky.

Target USA has Dimensions for 40% off, this includes all the preorders for the fall releases! I also (hopefully) scored a Cyberman for $3.50. They also have Nexo for 20% off.

TRU has Scooby, Jurassic Word and Angry Birds for 20% off their inflated prices.

The USA has been having amazing sales the last two months. I bought the passenger Train for $80, Falcon for $76, a bunch of other things are 40%+ off.