gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Wal-Mart is selling some polybags set. I am guessing it is for X-Mas as it was in a green "box" (and I spotted it in two different stores).

The sets they had -

30202 Friends Smoothie Stand

30203 Friends Mini Golf

30259 Elves Azari's Magic Fire

30275 TIE Advanced Prototype

30291 Ninjago Anacondrai Battle Mech

30303 The Joker Bumper Car

30305 Spider-Man Super Jumper

Edited by samuraiturtle

Target had Rainforest Animals for $11, TLM dropships for $55, Arctic Base Camps for $62, and buy 1 get 1 50% off on all Dimensions. A handful of Fun Packs were $11 also.

Target had Rainforest Animals for $11, TLM dropships for $55, Arctic Base Camps for $62, and buy 1 get 1 50% off on all Dimensions. A handful of Fun Packs were $11 also.

Also picked up a 70413 Brick Bounty for $69.99 at a Target in Austell, Ga., yesterday. It was their last one, but there may be others in the surrounding stores.

Also picked up a 70413 Brick Bounty for $69.99 at a Target in Austell, Ga., yesterday. It was their last one, but there may be others in the surrounding stores.

Except for one or two copies of the sets I mentioned, mine was pretty much picked clean. :sceptic:

Amazon has baseplate sets (two 32x32 green, one 32x32 blue, and one 48x48 grey) for $28.68 ($39 retail price for the four baseplates - 26% savings): link

I've ordered one set and am thinking about a second.

The City set 'City Square' 60097 is at Amazon (USA) for $40 off, regularly $189 for $149.

TRU has remaining bricktober mini modulars for $10.

I'm guessing this is not online...

I'm guessing this is not online...

For whatever reason, you can't search bricktober but if you do lego store right now it shows ship to home and store pickup, as does the hotel. The train station says store pickup only and I can't find the bakery online. You can also try searching by set number.

Edited by DD840

TRU has remaining bricktober mini modulars for $10.

Thanks for the tip! Aaaand another TrU without any Bricktober sets... :devil:

Edited by Junior Shark

Amazon (US) has LEGO Education 9286 4 pack baseplates for $28.68 today.

This is a 48x48 light bley, a 32x32 blue, and 2x 32x32 in what appears to be regular green.

For anyone in the Boston metro area with a Target nearby...

I got 70% of the fire car polybag at the Everett store in MA. Sadly, the four Olafs in the store remain in there: somewhere (have been on DPCI since yesterday afternoon so probably still there). A very nice lady - Joan - helped me look for them everywhere in the store (all clearance areas, dumps, restocking, end cap finishing, cashier areas, etc), to no avail. She was looking for a mission and loved the chase. Sadly, it was not to be.Someone with more than a lunch break might get them for just $1.19, though: best of luck on what will be "Olafs well earned".

I *did* get a Shark Suit Guy, though, so WIN!

Other updates: in southern NH, the Pease Tradeport/Portsmouth TRU still had about 15+ Bricktober sets (Bakery and Train) in stock for $9.98. They shipped me two of the TRU Bricktober, too, but grounded me on the Hotel, although it says they can ship it.