gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

The checkers and dominos sets have turned up in K-Mart in Australia for $25.

img016es.jpg

Not very compelling for me though. :-/

There are now 85 (!) items in the S@H United States Sales & Deals section. Among the best:

SW Magnet Minifig Packs reduced to $9.99

Castle Chess Set reduced to $39.99

9Volt Train oval layout 50% off, to $14.99

8289 Technic Fire Truck for $49.99

I bought a chess set, since it includes several rare figures (the Wizard and Princess, along with the creepy, evil Undead Queen 8-| ). Buy now, before the supplies are gone.

For train fans its worth noting that the 9v switching track is $9.98

David

Edited by Dfenz

Full Indiana Jones series, single set or whole series, now available for preorder S@H (Jan 2)

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=519&d=70

I feel obliged to point out the Belville sets, especially the Sunshine home, preorder for Jan 22

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=7586&cn=400&d=70

A good selection of power function elements:

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=57&d=70

And many other things now available, too many to list.

LASH has Dwarf mine and Hoth base status changed from "sold out" to "call to check product availability" , I haven't bothered to call, but there's a chance there might be a few left :-)

P

Sorry about the double post but I have urgent News

Wal-mart is having a huge after christmas sale

From the Battank to Kings Castle seige to the MTT to lego city harbor to aqua raiders and so on

Rant time:

However I am seriously pissed off right now due to the fact that when I arrived there was crap left >:-(

I called yesterday asking if there were any Lego sales and the lady said NO. However the sale has been going on for 3 days, meaning she lied to me! WTF is with that?? >:-( Whats more I had a chance to buy these and didn't even know they had a sale. Now I'm super pissed thinking about all the great stuff that when on clearence and I didn't even get one set!!! |-/ Thats my rant for the year and I'll never forget it! The only good part that came was that this means the 2008 sets will be available soon.However thats not a good trade off >:-(

I know all this because I found a tag of a set with the clearence and the fact there is no Lego to be found anywhere in the store with the exception of a couple survivors

A really pissed Piranha

Sorry about the double post but I have urgent News

Wal-mart is having a huge after christmas sale

From the Battank to Kings Castle seige to the MTT to lego city harbor to aqua raiders and so on

Rant time:

However I am seriously pissed off right now due to the fact that when I arrived there was crap left >:-(

I called yesterday asking if there were any Lego sales and the lady said NO. However the sale has been going on for 3 days, meaning she lied to me! WTF is with that?? >:-( Whats more I had a chance to buy these and didn't even know they had a sale. Now I'm super pissed thinking about all the great stuff that when on clearence and I didn't even get one set!!! |-/ Thats my rant for the year and I'll never forget it! The only good part that came was that this means the 2008 sets will be available soon.However thats not a good trade off >:-(

I know all this because I found a tag of a set with the clearence and the fact there is no Lego to be found anywhere in the store with the exception of a couple survivors

A really pissed Piranha

not all items are on sale, despite the clearance label. i know coz i was there. ;-) besides, walmart's selection is very small and in limited quantity. they probably didn't have much left to begin with. at least in my state that was the case. i have to go to a poorer neighborhood since the richer middle class walmarts didn't have much left and even then seige castle wasn't on sale. mostly just the AR, MM, SBSP, EF on sale. The SW, Castle weren't.

you can try sears essential. they have 25-30% sale now. they mark up drastically though for some castle sets you can find bargains, like the catapult since they didn't mark that up to begin with. :-P even star wars sets were on sale, but since those have the highest mark ups you might get like 5-10% off depending on your store.

The Lego store in Milton Keynes UK has a sale on at the moment they have Mindstorm Accessories for half price Including motors and sensors.

They also have some starwars/Batman and Harry potter reduced but stocks are limited.

I also noted they have a few of the new sets in stock including the impulse sets and creator.

not all items are on sale, despite the clearance label. i know coz i was there. ;-) besides, walmart's selection is very small and in limited quantity. they probably didn't have much left to begin with. at least in my state that was the case. i have to go to a poorer neighborhood since the richer middle class walmarts didn't have much left and even then seige castle wasn't on sale. mostly just the AR, MM, SBSP, EF on sale. The SW, Castle weren't.

you can try sears essential. they have 25-30% sale now. they mark up drastically though for some castle sets you can find bargains, like the catapult since they didn't mark that up to begin with. :-P even star wars sets were on sale, but since those have the highest mark ups you might get like 5-10% off depending on your store.

Well the funny thing was that the MTT and JSF with hyperdrive ring were on sale but sold out fast.Kings castle siege was also on sale as well as the skeleton tower and the two smallest castle sets. They were all gone though. The other thing was that they still had the NS and BPs and a other sets not on clearence yet. Probably shelf savers for the 08 items

I'll check back in a few days for any 08 things as all the good 07 items are gone *sad*

P

Edited by Piranha

The 2008 sets are now available on S@H for the European countries. All the sest are there including Dwarves Mining...

...Except Indiana Jones :'-( ... but a Indy section have been created but its still empty

LSAH Europe has Indy sets now.

Also there are a large number of sale items in Sales and Deals section although they are selling fast. There's

Shopko has SpongeBob, ExoForce, and Mars Mission sets on clearance 30-50% off.

Target has the airport set and the large mars mission set clearanced at 30% off.

Walmarts also have Avatar sets on clearance if they happen to have any left.

Kmart has the mosaic sets on clearance (for 20% off ?).

Good luck bargain hunting.

With all hope lost from the Wal-mart shopping raids ( :-P ) I went to Kmart, in an attempt to look for the New January line up ,instead I find they have nearly all the 07 sets on clearance, however it was a pathetic mark down only a couple of dollars, I'll wait awhile then head in for some killer deals >:-)

Some things are the JSF with Hyperdrive ring and the castle sets and some town

P

Hydraxon 8923 is 20 Euro in some Smyths Toys in Ireland (even if it says 25 Euro on the box!! nice surprise)

last year I was gonna buy a Transformers toy and the price was 30 Euro on the box but 37 Euro at the cashier (how painful!!)

Rh3ttyC has told me that he has seen the new creator and Star Wars sets in a Queensland K-Mart.

The Target at Chadstone Melbourne has 7667 Imperial Dropship (AUD$20), 7671 AT-AP Walker ($70) and 7672 Rogue Shadow ($100). There were plenty of each in stock. No sign of the other Star Wars sets. The Creator sets 4838 Mini Vehicles and 4837 Mini Trains were also available.

I went to Target on New Years Eve (more than a week ago 8-| ) And they had almost ALL of the '08 sets, with the exception of a COUPLE and I think that term is exagerated.

DP8

Australia 7784: The Batmobile: Ultimate Collectors' Edition is $70 AUD (down from $130) in Toyworld.

Australia: I saw 4996 (Beach House) in Kmart, Greensborough, Melbourne. $50

I work there, and thats all i could find of 2008 sets. *n*

Went to Wal*mart looking for some 08 stuff, I find all the shelves mostly empty with some summer 07 products(mostly SW, creator, some MM). I also find price stickers for all the 08 sets! (Indy, SW, MM....) :'-) Sadly no products on the shelves :'-( . I asked an employee and they said, nothing had arrived yet!

I continue waiting for them...........

On the bright side they had 3 MTTs, NS, and JSFs( I thought they went on clearance and sold out :-D )

Remaining sale items:

Crab Crusher- $30

Bat-tank- $30 or 20 Euro and even 33 AUD, ultra cheap!

Golden tower- $30

Heavy Hauler- $30

Eagle Command Base- $50

P

Edited by Piranha

Australia: Kmart Greensborough (Melbourne) has the city impulse set for $6.

They also have 6186 (build your own harbour), didn't see the price.

^^^^^^^^^ In what country????

Kmart in Melbourne has 15% off Lego

Edited by DB24