gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! is $80.00 at Wally World (Wal-Mart).

I've seen the price at two different stores...

More "Black Friday" sales from Wal-Mart: Ninjago Temple of Light, Friends Heartlake High, City Museum, and Star Wars AT-PT; for $39 each. (You can get them now if you want to, so you do not have to wait for the "Friday".)

Confirmed, picked up a few extra Temple of Light sets for $39. Also, Toys R Us is doing 50% off of Galaxy Squad sets, and you can get them now if you are a Rewards card member.

Saw quite a few copies of Galaxy Squad sets still available at half off at my Toys R Us. 70707, 70709, 70700, and 70702 were available. Strangely there was no labeling in the aisle to indicate that they were half off, but I bought a couple and they were.

Not a set, but the book, 'LEGO® Architecture: The Visual Guide' is $39.99 on S@H USA, but I just got it for $22 on Amazon.com, USA site. Its a hardcover book too.

Today at Target I found 79012 Mirkwood Elf Army for $10.48, it should be $29.99. It wasn't marked as being on sale or clearance, it seems to be the new regular price. It may have been a mistake specific to the Target I was at, but It could be worth checking out your Target stores since its a pretty good set for parts and Minifigures.

Edited by tkatt

It looks like 70724 NinjaCopter is $49 and 75024 HH-87 Starhopper for $29. Over at Wal-Mart.

Edit - I do not know how I miss this one the other day. But, 70725 Nindroid MechDragon for $69. I am thinking they are all on clearance.

Edited by samuraiturtle

I got 75054 AT-AT for $74 from Wal-Mart. I am guessing it was clearance price. But, it was not marked any way at the store I got it from, the only way I found out the price was using the price scanner.

If you have a Meijer store near you and you want "Mixels Series 3" go their "now". You can get them for $1.50 each that is about 70% off. (I finished off my collection of Series 3. I just wished I got all of my "Series 3" at that price.)

Meijer also have the "Star Wars Microfighters" for 25% off. (I got 75033 Star Destroyer.)

It looked like they had some other stuff on clearance too but, I am not remembering what they are.

Fred Meyer had buy 1, get 1 40% off. I don't think it applied to all sets (like Friends) and it didn't count for minifigs. The shop I was at had 11 boxes of series 12 and 2 empty boxes for 13. Not a lot of variety so I didn't have the chance to use the promo.

The swamp police helicopter polybag and friends smoothie cart polybag are 50% off at Target in the Valentine's section. My local store had quite a few left this morning.

Today I found the small Castle Forest Ambush at Toys R Us for $4.98- fantastic deal, I thought. Four minifigs, a dog, chest with treasure, and greenery for five bucks! I got three, which adds up to a nice little army!

Saw a bunch of sets on clearance at Target today: Benny's Spaceship for 70, Police Dropship, all Ultra Agents except the largest set, Battle of Ninjago City, a couple TNMT sets. Mostly 30% off. I have some details on the blog in my signature.

The Chicago downtown Target (Loop, State Street) normally has inflated prices, but yesterday I saw that Star Wars Utapau Troopers were marked at $5.49 instead of $13. It wasn't even a sale, just a mistake; there were about five left on the shelf and none in the back room. I hadn't really wanted the set, to be honest, but at about 60% off, I couldn't deny myself one. :sweet:

There were some Ultra Agents and other stuff on sale, like Vorkosigan posted above, but for me, the error of the Utapau Troopers was wonderful!

Wal-Mart has 76030 Hydra Showdown & 70745 Anacondral Crusher for $16.24 each. I am not sure if it is normal price or some thing else. (I have not seen it mention some where else so I will do it here.)

I have a 4999 Vestas Wind Turbine Town set released in 2008. Brand New. MISB.It contains a wind turbine on top of a small house and a van with 3 minifigures.

The set is motorized with Power Functions so that it actually spins. It is a limited edition set released in conjunction with Vestas, a wind power company.

MISB

If interested. Let me know

We do not let members join just to sell or advertise. That is why you can't make threads in this section of the forum just yet. Please read the rules and guidelines.

Amazon has the 60052 Cargo train set for $156.99 here in the USA. That's a $43 savings over S@H price. (I got one ;-)