gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

I found "Ninjago: Over Borg Attack" for $16 @ Wal-mart. (I am guessing for a rollback thing.) I also seen "Batman: Man-Bat Attack" for $16. And I notice 3 other city set on rollback. (I think one was "prisoner transport" for $20, and the other one I remember was "high speed chase" I think that was $16 too. I do not remember the last one to well but it was some water vehicle transport.)

I found 70807 MetalBeard's Duel for $16 at Wal-Mart. I am not sure if it was on clearance or what the deal, so your market may vary.

My local Kmart has The Hobbit Goblin King Battle, TLOTR Pirate Ship and City Fire Station for $63.00 each. Plus assorted smaller sets on clearance too.

I was just checking my Brickset Amazon sale page and saw the Sith Fury Class Interceptor for $12.99. WTF???? I clicked on the link to amazon and it was back up to $80. At $12.99 I would have bought four!

For anyone that lives near a Meijer(Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky) they have a program called Mperks that you can sign up for free. It gives you the ability to clip coupons just for you. Right now through 4/26 they have coupons for 20% off Council of Elrond, Dol Guldur Ambush and Dol Guldur Battle, An Unexpected Gathering and Laketown Chase. The Council of Elrond is also on a Price Cut to $24.99, so with the 20$ off it comes to $20. Also, they have loaded in there 10% off most of the new Ninjago sets, and 20% off most of the new Chima sets.

Wal-Mart has 70129 Lavertus' Twin Blade for $13. And 75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid for $13 too. Plus 75022 Mandalorian Speeder $17. (I am not sure if it is for clearance or rollback.)

Was just at Target... they were doing buy one get one 40% off mix and match Star Wars or Creator. Got a couple of creator sets, sadly not the new "mini modular"

The 75039 V-Wing is on rollback at Wal-Mart for a little under $20. Plus, I seen Ninjago sets 70721 Kai Fighter and 70722 OverBorg Attack for $13.25 each (I am guessing for clearance).

Fred Meyers is running 20% off all Legos. They have some of the summer sets, like GotG.

Toy'r us Netherlands are having 20% for every lego set.

Star wars death star is at 315 euro atm, really tempting to buy it (altho star wars is not my thing)

Bilka in Denmark is having their yearly 35 % off sale (used to be 40, before that 50) starting tomorrow. In spite of them "cheapening up" over the years, it's still one of the best LEGO sales around these parts.

I got 76017 Captain America vs. Hydra for $14.97 at Wal-Mart. It look like it was a roll back thing.

It looks like you can get "76015 Doc Ock Truck Heist" for the same price too. I will probably get one later on.

I just bought a couple things on the USA S@H site, and was able to still get the Retro Space freebie with my order, over $99 (D2C Minifigure Retro Set 2014, Item no.: 5002812)

It was supposed to end on 15 Sep. I thought, but I guess they have some available still, so if you wanted it, and missed it, you might still be able to get one. (Need to be VIP member too.)

Edited by talos

I just read that if you order a Fairground Mixer (10224), you get a free Hotdog Stand polybag, on the USA S@H site.

Ummmmmm...one of my Targets had series 12 minifigures for $1.48. They had a case of series 9 and Simpsons at that price too, so I'm guessing someone mistakenly marked down 12 as well. Wish I hadn't paid $4 for the ones I got...

Today I found 76014-Spider Trike vs. Electro for $3.88 at Target. This seems to be the new regular price, it's not marked as clearance or on sale.