gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

All Hobbit sets on sale on Amazon.com. I just got Warg riders for $.9.97 brand new :) BA status

Is that a typo, or am I on the wrong page? I don't see anything that heavily discounted.

Is that a typo, or am I on the wrong page? I don't see anything that heavily discounted.

9.97?

Yeah. It was $39.97 and after $30 gift card (signed up for amazon rewards card with no annual fee) came out to $9.97 with no tax and free ship.

Yeah. It was $39.97 and after $30 gift card (signed up for amazon rewards card with no annual fee) came out to $9.97 with no tax and free ship.

Yeah, signing up for a credit card isn't a "deal" in the sense we're looking for on this thread...

My local Target (US) only has the Star Wars Planets on clearance, most are 50% off. Not a bad deal, but pretty disappointing compared to some of the other sets that were put on clearance elsewhere.

My local Target (US) only has the Star Wars Planets on clearance, most are 50% off. Not a bad deal, but pretty disappointing compared to some of the other sets that were put on clearance elsewhere.

Seems like these 1st and 2nd series planets are on their way out of the selection at lego.

They are widely on sale in Finland also, for 7-8 eur per set.

Just noticed LEGO Shop at Home just added about eight pages of items to their Sales & Deals section. However, just like last year almost everything is sold out. I'll check my local LEGO Store to see what I can find.

I noticed this too. Last Dec 26th at midnight there were a ton of sales that lasted until early the next morning (I am guessing it was AFOLs that cleared the shelves for Lego during that sale) This time, it was just a bunch of sets that were sold out. I was refreshing browser all night waiting for the real sale to start. Oh well.

I hit a few San Jose, California targets and wal-marts and it was pretty bare. Mostly SW advent calendars and series 1 planets at target, I found one ambulance for 14 ($6 off), and saw a dump truck for 34. The wal Mart in gilroy had the Kai Blade cycle for $7!!!!! Haven't seen those in a while, much less half off. The lego store in Santa Clara only had magnets, books and a little friends set on sale. Wal-mart online has a bundle sale, one including bags end. For $77 you get bags end and the 4 books.

Check your local Wal-marts! I found Mines of Moria for $54, Weathertop for $40, Ewok Attack for $12, and polybag Star Wars for $1.50! This was in Iowa, so I can't say what Chicago area has. Happy hunting!

I'm totally going to check mine tommorow, although I doubt they'll have anything as good as what you found.

Thanks for the heads up. :classic:

Check your local Wal-marts! I found Mines of Moria for $54, Weathertop for $40, Ewok Attack for $12, and polybag Star Wars for $1.50! This was in Iowa, so I can't say what Chicago area has. Happy hunting!

I picked up the Mines of Moria here for $54 too - they had 3 destroyed boxes of weathertop for $40 too, but I passed on those. I already had the Mines of Moria for my son, but figured it was a good price anyway. I also managed to find 24 of the series 8 minifigs for $1/each at a different Walmart.

Edited by thomasmn

I've struck out at two walmarts, two targets, and even Downtown Disney's LEGO store. Nothing too worthwhile for where I live, (Central Florida) but I'm holding out for the first week of January. There might be some good deals then.

Went to two Walmarts and found a few good deals- got the Dump Truck for $9.50, a clone battle pack for $6, and 4 polybags for $1.50. They had a lot of city sets, Mines of Moria, and a game or two on sale as well. I was surprised to see a Jabba's Palace for $80, but I already have that set so I didn't pick it up. Was really hoping to find the Destiny's Bounty for the $35 bargain people are talking about :hmpf_bad:

I don't know what it is about my Walmart, but they seem to refuse to put anything on clearance. They had four Mines of Moria sets, but I price checked and they were full price. Everything else was full price as well; ah well, guess there's always Target....

This is what can be found at Walmart in the Florida Panhandle from Pensacola to Panama City (varies by store)

Super Heroes - The Batcave 6860 - $49

Ninjago - Jay's Storm Fighter 9442 - $12

Ninjago - Fangpyre Mech 9455 - $12

Ninjago - Cole's Tread Assault 9444 - $19.50

Ninjago - Destiny's Bounty 9446 - $34.50

Ninjago - Ultra Sonic Raider 9449 - $54

Lord of the Rings - Uruk-hai Army 9471 - $21

Lord of the Rings - Attack on Weathertop 9472 - $40

Lord of the Rings - The Mines of Moria 9473 - $54

Dino - Raptor Chase 5884 - $14.50

Dino - Triceratops Trapper 5885 - $24.50

Dino - Dino Defense HQ 5887 - $49.50

Monster Fighters - The Vampire Hearse 9464 - $25

Harry Potter - Hogwarts 4867 - $10

Star Wars - Mandalorian Battle Pack 7914 - $6

Star Wars - Clone Trooper Battle Pack 7913 - $6

Star Wars - Twin-pod Cloud Car & Bespin 9678 - $7

Star Wars - AS-ST & Endor 9679 - $7

Star Wars - Geonosian Cannon 9491 - $13

Star Wars - Imperial V-wing Starfighter 7915 - $9.50

Star Wars - Ewok Attack 7956 - $12

Star Wars - Sith Nightspeeder 7957 - $12

Star Wars - Luke's Landspeeder 8092 - $12

Star Wars - Advent Calender 9509 - $24.50

Star Wars - Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers 7962 - $34.50

Star Wars - Republic Frigate 7964 - $49.50

Minifigures - Series 8 - $1

Hope this helps someone

My local Marktkauf in germany has the xwing for 50 euros, tie fighter for 30, millenium falcon for 80, and 9396 technic helicoptor for 60. Havn't found any other stores with stuff on sale.

Today I found the Unexpected Gathering at Walmart for $40. I know some poeple have had success getting price matching done, so here is the photo.

8364962895_fe99516a72_c.jpg

That is a damn good deal!

p.s.

Went to a local wallyworld today and saw no discounts. Kinda bummed cause I would definitely pick up the unexpected gathering at that price.

Edited by ETAV8R

Haven't found a single clearance item since spotting the MF Ghost Train at Walmart the day after Christmas. Otherwise, for some reason all the other sets people are seeing on clearance are still at regular price here in WA.

As for sales, Fred Meyers is running B2G1 - they even have the 2013 Star Wars sets out, so now might be a good time to hit them up. No CMF S9 though...