Wow! That's some great work, Devid. You captured Prime perfectly, and he even transforms!

I love the use of those old-school windows. I haven't seen them since the 80s.

This is exactly what I've been looking for for inspiration! I've been wanting to build one that actually transforms, but then just decided to build a stand alone model. This is perfect. I will definitely look back at this and see if I can pick up any good tips (I'm sure I will).

Any other tips you would be willing to share with a newbie vehicle/transformer builder?

Gorgeous G1! The face is especially good; NPU with that roof piece for his mouth! It looks like it was designed for Optimus, not finishing off dormers. ;) Awesome.

awesome! both model looks good, and the transformation really scream "optimus prime". tough i don't really like that the hand is partsforming. but then again, the G1 also does that, so i can't really complaint, can i? :wink: what really set this apart from most of the G1 optimus MOC, is that the chest opens a little. a detail that most of the moc-ist forgot when making G1 optimus. love it!

Edited by bacem

Very cool!

I think you've nailed it. Not only in looks, but also in 'functionality'. It looks totally playable, and it takes me back to the 80's. A time were and when Lego transformers could not transform. Or move in at all...

Edited by B Rick

Very well done and nicely posable G1 Prime!

Is that Nemesis Prime or Scourge creeping up on Prime in the last pic...?

Thanks to everyone for the compliments! and it is not finished yet... I have modified it for put inside the minifig, i will make pictures as soon as possible. :classic:

Great use for those old fashioned windows! :thumbup: Excellent shaping on the face as well!