A kick in the nuts is much to soft for a punishment - I'm disgusted by such people, I hope they ban that sh**face from the internet!!!!!

Ha, I agree. It's too bad that this type of thing will continue, not just with Lego builds. People will always try to steal from others. I've already had issues with people wanting to use some of my automotive artwork without my consent, too. I'm thinking of using a watermark on all my images from now on, though I'll be making sure they're not too intrusive on the images.

this is an 80`s model

1983%20Range%20Rover%20In%20Vogue%20-%20Automatic.jpg1981%20Range%20Rover%20Paris%20Dakar%20Winner%20VSD%20W.jpg

Oh yeah, I love those old Range Rovers. I only mentioned Defenders because that is what my brother thought I built, and just based off of that, I assumed you were implying the same thing. Speaking of those Range Rovers, I've been testing out some ideas on LDD on how I could build that exact truck you've shown in the first image, with slightly larger tires and some off-road equipment. I definitely see how my bronco build can look very similar especially with that white one in the second picture!

This is great! I wanted to know if you could possibly share the build instructions? I'd love to make one for my dad for Christmas!

Man, I fully support the bumping of topics when it leads to me finding builds like these. Great work. Sorry that it was pirated for Lego Ideas......

Wow, thanks guys! I'm taking a break from lego building right now, but thankfully I still visit the site every now and then.

Honk77: Sorry, I don't have build instructions.

Also, this Bronco's been dismantled for bigger and better things in the future. I hope to stop the model-style builds and start some technic stuff, with model-team style bodies. I'm working on a car/truck right now, just having some issues figuring out the technic side of it. I hope to finish it before the year ends.

On 13/02/2015 at 10:00 PM, Paul Boratko said:

I sent a few messeges out to the guys at Lego ideas... I also posted about this on their Facebook page..

Wouldn't you just love to find the people who do these kind of things and kick them square in the nuts..?

Amazing model by the way, I don't know how I missed this...

+1! Great build, love the blend of technic and regular Lego! Photos are cool too 

34 minutes ago, LvdH said:

They look like the wheels used in 8258 with a black round plate in them,

Yeah, the original creation used those, but this mod seems to have black rims. Thats why i ask.