Sign in to follow this  
dunamis

Legoland Star Wars Weekend (California)

My family and I attended the LEGO Star Wars weekend yesterday at LEGOLand, California. We had a great time and they had a number of activities going on. Here are some photos and a few comments:

As usual, they gave away a promo brick as long as you had your kids with you. I have two girls so I snagged a couple. They were pretty strict about not giving them out, but you could fill out this form to get some in the mail. We

Tks for sharing those great pics Dunamis !!

That hangar is a real thing of beauty !! And they even integrated some plants X-D I didn't know that the Empire was into gardening :-P

Some of Kaminoan figs are truly amazing !! Would you have more close up pics of some of them BTW ?

And I cannot wait for tha amazing Falcon *wub*

*yoda*

One question, what's so special about those bricks? That Hoth battle scene is great. *y*

But what I really like is that SW minifig collection. 8-

Some impressive work there. I love the Imperial base, it makes me want to buy an Imperial Landing Craft they always look impressive when on display. Some great MOC figures there I'm suprised Lego had them on display. Wow the Falcon never fails to invoke a feeling of awe in me, it's just so massive compared to the sets it's next to.

Some of Kaminoan figs are truly amazing !! Would you have more close up pics of some of them BTW ?

I think so. I didn't upload all the photos. Let me see what I have at home.

One question, what's so special about those bricks? That Hoth battle scene is great.

Not much, they are just a duplo brick with a sticker on it. They are more collectors items than anything. I've already seen some on bricklink (from this weekend) for $5 each.

Wow the Falcon never fails to invoke a feeling of awe in me, it's just so massive compared to the sets it's next to.

I'm telling you, I was absoluted shocked when I first saw it! Words and pictures don't do it justice. You have to see it in person. It is HUGE!

Thanks for posting these pictures Dunamis.

Some of these MOCs are truly amazing (like the hangar).

I don't plan on buying the Flacon, but I would like to see it once with my own eyes.

Edited by bonaparte

Thanks, I saw the pics on brickshelf some time before. I saw the models from celebration iv and brickfest, i think. The hangar is nice. I am trying to make a hangar like that if i have the $

Thanks for that cool pictures, especially for those of the MF! *wub*

Dang i shoulda went to lego land this year instead of last year. Awww man i woulda been able to see soooo much. To bad i didnt go:(

Thanks for posting this. I love the AT-AT. I am strongly considering making a MOC of one myself, but I want to hold off until I see the new one.

That Imperial Base is awesome!! *wub* The Hoth Battle scene is great too, that's a big AT-AT!

Nice mocs. I like the great imperial hangar and the mosaiek.

I think I'm happy I cannot buy the falcon. It's too big for me :-D