On 5/2/2023 at 11:49 AM, Void_S said:

Also, I see not new but still nice friction 1/2 studs that hold the horns.

I know these are available in red and dark bluish gray  but these look black to me.

Also, new technic cylinder part in black, white, and a few other colors. Here is 4 of them in black:PCvrr5k.jpg

edit: darn it looks like the ratcheting joint is part of the top of the cylinder... so we cant just use it as a straight section inbetween two of the large technic maraconi pieces.

Lego really screwed up by making the diameter of the large technic macaroni pieces just shy of 2L and not 2L exactually

Edited by SNIPE

New Technic parts like the new small panels from the Bugatti Bolide (set 42151) have appeared today on LEGO Pick A Brick -- but all marked as "out of stock" for now.

I guess not the most useful re-color, but #17/18 panels are coming in Reddish Brown:

95401_71794_Box1_v29.jpg

Interesting re-colors here too: A-frame in brown, driving ring extension in red, Camaro wheel arch in lime...

95404_71799%201.jpg

17 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Interesting re-colors here too: A-frame in brown, driving ring extension in red, Camaro wheel arch in lime...

And 4L short rollercoaster rail on brown.

Not a new part or color, but use transmission ring not for transmission is second time after 1989 batmobile.

When 1x2 micro panel comes, everyone said "If it comes in white, it will be very useful as toilet paper"

So, this is TLG's answer.

1683624812.jpg

The white panel is the first to appear as real toilet paper.

1 hour ago, msk6003 said:

When 1x2 micro panel comes, everyone said "If it comes in white, it will be very useful as toilet paper"

So, this is TLG's answer.

The white panel is the first to appear as real toilet paper.

Finally.

The new A-arm frame is available in reddish brown in the 71799 Ninjango City Markets, as a bridge support.

6M worm gear (6417811) and 2x2x 1 2/3 gear block (6417813), as well as many of the new panels are available on BaP.

This new blade piece (3885) might come in useful for bodywork:
yZgmRh5.png
It accepts a bar on the end by the looks of it.

Edited by SNIPE

That new part reminds me of the weird semi-compatible Znap parts from 1998. I have been trying to incorporate them in a Technic model recently.

This part has made a triumphant return in 42157.

4277754.jpg

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY HAPPY PUPPY DANCE! 🎶🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🎶

Also, funnily enough the only set that featured it prior to now was also a Deere. Sort of.

8281-1.jpg?200602200126

Edited by Maaboo35

On the tail of the new 60367, it seems like we have a LBG or DBG axle pin connector?

43093.t1.png

LEGO-2023-Sommer-Katalog-Leak-11.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jundis said:

On the tail of the new 60367, it seems like we have a LBG or DBG axle pin connector?

43093.t1.png

I think that will still be blue, just hard to see in the lighting of the photo.

But that looks like the newer #60/61 panels in lime on the end of the wing!

Those lime panes suggest to me we’re getting a lime-colored Technic set in the next year or so. Also, that new plane cockpit looks excellent.

There are numerous dark green technic parts in the botanical/flower sets, maybe there are coming more green technuc sets.

3 hours ago, langko said:

But that looks like the newer #60/61 panels in lime on the end of the wing!

1 hour ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Those lime panes suggest to me we’re getting a lime-colored Technic set in the next year or so.

Lime is Love, Lime is Life!

So, when are the short 2x2 pneumatic cylinders making a return? I miss them very much. :(

17 hours ago, zoo said:

So, when are the short 2x2 pneumatic cylinders making a return? I miss them very much. :(

Same here. I had hoped that the John Deere might have one in the claw but apparently that's not the case.

17 hours ago, zoo said:

The way models are getting bigger I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see those again, in fact even larger ones are probably more likely. But we still might see them if there is a use for them. I think we can make the 2x2 short cylinders more useful by making a change to them. I'd like to see them have additional mounting points near the top port. The internal piston doesn't go that far up, so there should be space for a 1/2 module deep hole to accept a half pin, which would enable them to be mounted rigidly like when being used for a stabilizer....

Choosing the right stabilization pad - American Cranes & Transport

....and also allow for mounting them near the top port only as seen in many instances, one such example being the twin slewing cylinders on a JCB...

2007 JCB 3CX Super backhoe loader | DE BAU MACHINES

46 minutes ago, howitzer said:

Same here. I had hoped that the John Deere might have one in the claw but apparently that's not the case.

I guess we'll just have to wait till the next pneumatic set but who knows when that will be. :(

I'd also like for the small pump to be included in a set soon. Or if LEGO decides to design integrated motor/pump solution that would be fine with me as well. :)

5 minutes ago, allanp said:

The way models are getting bigger I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see those again, in fact even larger ones are probably more likely. But we still might see them if there is a use for them. I think we can make the 2x2 short cylinders more useful by making a change to them. I'd like to see them have additional mounting points near the top port. The internal piston doesn't go that far up, so there should be space for a 1/2 module deep hole to accept a half pin, which would enable them to be mounted rigidly like when being used for a stabilizer....

....and also allow for mounting them near the top port only as seen in many instances, one such example being the twin slewing cylinders on a JCB...

Excelent point about the aditional mounting points. A change like that would vastly increase the number of applications for pneumatics in LEGO.

The longer cylinders are great ofcourse but there are many places where you need the strength and maneuverability of a 2x2 cylinder but the longer stroke gets in the way. At the moment I'm trying to design some type of linkage to get around this in a model but it costs a lot of time and takes up space. Yes, I know I can buy the old cylinders on the secondary market but that is not really my thing.

Yeah, additional mounting points for the cylinders would also be great, maybe coupled with some sort of special part if it's difficult to make more holes into the current design without increasing dimensions. 

Hopefully there will be smaller pneumatic sets which will include the short cylinders. I could of course buy them second hand, but I would very much like to get them with a new set with pneumatics...