22 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

I have recently ordered some parts from both categories (bestsellers and standard). The former took 3 days since they are shipping them from warehouse within our country, and the latter exactly 3 weeks.

A few days ago the parcel started it's way. But I don't know where is the warehouse

Like I said - it depends on bricks category. Bestsellers are shipped from Poland while standard from Denmark. If you had pieces from both, they will be split into 2 orders.

@astyanax It's just a render of one of my first custom bricks for LDD (1st link in my signature). Based on some chinese knock off brand. They had a nice red tractor that used it as front "grille". With Lego releasing so many new panels recently we might eventually get something similar :P

2 hours ago, astyanax said:

@Equilibrium Interesting part in your profile pic... Care to discuss it? This thread is the right place :pir-sweet:

As far as I remember we have "Impossible lego" topic :)

3 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

Like I said - it depends on bricks category. Bestsellers are shipped from Poland while standard from Denmark. If you had pieces from both, they will be split into 2 orders.

Only techinic new parts from 2021-2022.. I assume)
Anywa while waiting I have alrady rebuilt my MOC without those missing parts :cry_sad:

On 11/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, astyanax said:

In the (grainy) pics of the inventory for set 42151 Bugatti Bolide, I think I'm seeing the thin 2L liftarm in Yellow...

250x250p.png?1658583271.437713

FINALLY. I can't count the cases where I wished this existed. In fact I have a built right now where I substituted white parts. Good to know this very basic part now finally exists in all basic Technic colors (black, dbg, lbg, red, yellow). Thanks for spotting it :)

38 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

Good to know this very basic part now finally exists in all basic Technic colors (black, dbg, lbg, red, yellow). Thanks for spotting it :)

It was a bad surprise for me, many years ago, that this simple part does not exist in yellow... I even thought it was a mistake and I did not look for it properly, in the set inventories

6 hours ago, Void_S said:

It was a bad surprise for me, many years ago, that this simple part does not exist in yellow... I even thought it was a mistake and I did not look for it properly, in the set inventories

Well I had quite a few such surprises with other parts I thought were basic, and in basic colors..

Looks like the 68.7 x 27 S tires are back ;-)

Edit: And CV joints in DBG as foot rest!

52731.png

LEGO-NINJAGO-71783-Kais-Mech-Bike-EVO-2-

Edited by Jundis

11 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Awesome

18 minutes ago, Jundis said:

That's nice :)

18 minutes ago, Jundis said:

But I'd bet those are just LBG, why would they recolor it to DBG for this (or for any other) set? It's just the shadow on the image..

1 hour ago, gyenesvi said:

just LBG

Ahhh, the rare and expensive part that it used only as a footrest... Just in LBG, just a ordinary footrest. I love this set already :blush:

3 hours ago, Void_S said:

Ahhh, the rare and expensive part that it used only as a footrest... Just in LBG, just a ordinary footrest. I love this set already :blush:

Sure, if you'd buy the set for the wheels and some other parts, then it's a nice addition. But I am hoping that these wheels will appear in some Technic set as well.. Though it would be really nice if the thinner version came back..

6 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Here's my 30 second representation of the new conenctor used in 42147:

Yes, that must be very close! I’m not sure about the middle pin hole though. I think the middle pin hole is perpendicular…. 

Edited by GerritvdG

2 minutes ago, GerritvdG said:

Yes, that must be very close! I’m not sure about the middle pin hole though. I think the middle pin hole is perpendicular…. 

You are correct, you can see it here:

42147%20detail.PNG

So it's like this, 48989 without 2 pins basically:

2023%20new%20connector%20fixed.png

New 6 module long worm gear and 2x2 sliding cube. I bet this will be used in an upcoming Technic set. Maybe a screw pile driver like this.
I4Mms68.pngH3f036a0cf83b4828b14ea04e8cee3698j.jpg

1 hour ago, R0Sch said:

New 6 module long worm gear and 2x2 sliding cube. I bet this will be used in an upcoming Technic set. Maybe a screw pile driver like this.

Or a kind of part inside new Rack+Holder for crane boom expansion, this time for worm gear instead of straight rack and straight gears.

1 hour ago, Zerobricks said:

Here's my 30 second representation of the new conenctor used in 42147:

that is something i needed for long time. I really hope that you are right

3 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Or a kind of part inside new Rack+Holder for crane boom expansion, this time for worm gear instead of straight rack and straight gears.

Excellent suggestion! With these parts the boom would be centered all the time and not lift off like with gear rack. I can see a giant Liebherr tripple extension boom crane with such sturdy worm gear.