Thanks! Good to see you can do searches like that. I think I'll keep my list as-is, though, because it looks like of those parts, the only ones I didn't include haven't really been used in Technic sets, and would fall outside of my fairly subjective boundary line.

28 minutes ago, vascolp said:

I agree with you...

Maybe only a reference to the shock absorber with tight coils?

Yeah, that's something to think about. I tend to see that as equivalent to a remold, though, so maybe I'll just make a point of mentioning it in the set profiles.

I’m sure this won’t surprise anyone, but after trying to order some new parts from the Ferrari Daytona they still say they cannot sell them. The whole “3 month” excuse they kept up for the entirety of 2022 is as expected: nonsense. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by LvdH

21 minutes ago, shroomzofdoom said:

@Jeroen Ottens which parts, specifically?

I've been looking for:

LEGO Frame 3 x 19 (67491)

LEGO Gear Wheel Z12 (69778)

LEGO Gear Wheel Z20 (69779)

Maybe it's an option in Europe and not in US?

Those are from sets released in March, specifically the 42140 and 42141. Noteworthy parts that are now available include the 2x5 elliptical liftarm “panel extender”, shock absorbers, wheel hubs and tires from 42130 BMW bike, friction 1/2 pin and the panel 5x7 parallelogram left and right.

So unfortunately no 3x19 frame or non beveled 12 and 20 tooth gears…

8 minutes ago, LvdH said:

Those are from sets released in March, specifically the 42140 and 42141. Noteworthy parts that are now available include the 2x5 elliptical liftarm “panel extender”, shock absorbers, wheel hubs and tires from 42130 BMW bike, friction 1/2 pin and the panel 5x7 parallelogram left and right.

So maybe it's 9 months instead of three? :pir-murder:

4 hours ago, shroomzofdoom said:

@Jeroen Ottens which parts, specifically?

I've been looking for:

LEGO Frame 3 x 19 (67491)

LEGO Gear Wheel Z12 (69778)

LEGO Gear Wheel Z20 (69779)

Maybe it's an option in Europe and not in US?

LvdH answered already:

3 hours ago, LvdH said:

I use Brickset to list the new parts. There they also indicate whether parts are available on PaB as well:

https://brickset.com/parts/platform-Technic/year-2022

The list isn't 100% accurate in that respect though, I found the small red helicopter blade on PaB, while Brickset lists it as March release that is not available yet.

I brought a 2nd copy of Lamborghini last week, and noticed a new level of color inconsistency lol.

The pistons in the engines have slightly different shades of yellow. Some of them have orange-ish yellow, closer to the shade in 42099. Some has the regular yellow. I forgot to take the photos.

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I brought a 2nd copy of Lamborghini last week, and noticed a new level of color inconsistency lol.

The pistons in the engines have slightly different shades of yellow. Some of them have orange-ish yellow, closer to the shade in 42099. Some has the regular yellow. I forgot to take the photos.

It's not new. The pistons have been inconsistently colored for decades. 

1 hour ago, howitzer said:

Fortunately, that's one colour inconsistency that doesn't matter at all.

I would expect to have no colour deviations at all. Doesn't matter if visible or not. This is just poor quality :thumbdown:

None of the new orange (well, new in March) parts from the McLaren are available and neither is the 3x19 frame. Which parts specifically do you mean?

24 minutes ago, LvdH said:

None of the new orange (well, new in March) parts from the McLaren are available and neither is the 3x19 frame. Which parts specifically do you mean?

The 3x19 frame is available, and so are the 12 and 20 tooth spur gears. And new panels from the McLaren. Perhaps mileage varies per country...

16 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Perhaps mileage varies per country...

This appears to be true, as neither are available to order for me.

6 minutes ago, LvdH said:

This appears to be true, as neither are available to order for me.

Yeah, me neither, looking on the US site.

If they don't appear on the website. I strongly recommend calling them to place an order. I did this a month or two back and was able to place a phone order for the new blue gears and 3x19 frames.