I thought I saw that too, by the front headlights. I wasn’t 100% sure but definitely very nice to finally have in black.

26 minutes ago, LvdH said:

I thought I saw that too, by the front headlights. I wasn’t 100% sure but definitely very nice to finally have in black.

Yeah, I could've used that in black for my TC22 entry, but unfortunately I only have those in DBG, which look somewhat out of place in it... So definitely a welcome addition.

52 minutes ago, LvdH said:

In the RacingBrick video they're unambiguously shown in the inventory (when he's searching for the black #21/22 panels).

26 minutes ago, astyanax said:

In the RacingBrick video they're unambiguously shown in the inventory (when he's searching for the black #21/22 panels).

Great! So many times I needed it in black.

Guys, can the new 9L super hard shock absorbers be fitted in between the control arms of the sets like the Defender? 

8 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

Guys, can the new 9L super hard shock absorbers be fitted in between the control arms of the sets like the Defender? 

Of course.

16 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

New mini balljoint and bar with pin piece in this set.

Video is timestamped

Still no cup part with pin though.

4 minutes ago, howitzer said:

Still no cup part with pin though.

My thought exactly :cry_sad:

23 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

New mini balljoint and bar with pin piece in this set.

Video is timestamped

I think we can see it soon in transmission lever for creator expert/technic cars.

7 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Still not the perfect parts pack. :wink: We're still missing these panels in red:

85x85p.jpg 85x85p.jpg 85x85p.jpg

Yeah no biscuit joints either but oh well

4 hours ago, astyanax said:

We're still missing these panels in red

Oh yes, I was surprised to learn recently that the good old flat 3x7 panel does not exist in red.. that's a shame. Same for the red biscuits, though I feel that's more often used on the inside where the color does not matter that much.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:53 PM, R0Sch said:

new-gears.png

Just realized an unfortunate thing about the new yellow diff gears seen on this picture: the 22T is quite visibly bigger than the 28T. Even with the 28T, it's already hard to build a compact live axle around the diff because the diff's gear is always in the way for things (cross beam to reinforce the axle, tie rod, ground clearance, etc), and it is getting slightly worse with this new one.

1 hour ago, gyenesvi said:

realized an unfortunate thing

Looking at this pic: Does the newer yellow gears even mesh with older ones (speaking of the gears module)? Or do we get another specialized one like the knob gears?

7 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Does the newer yellow gears even mesh with older ones

no

@MP LEGO Technic creations you can use that wheel with 94.8 balloon tires, but would need wedge belt wheel of you want to attach it to wheel hub with 3 pins which is kind of standard now for bigger wheels or motorized vehicles 

3 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Just realized an unfortunate thing about the new yellow diff gears seen on this picture: the 22T is quite visibly bigger than the 28T. Even with the 28T, it's already hard to build a compact live axle around the diff because the diff's gear is always in the way for things (cross beam to reinforce the axle, tie rod, ground clearance, etc), and it is getting slightly worse with this new one.

I was hoping it would be smaller to use this steering arm https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=80745&idColor=85&ccName=6074651#T=C&C=85

43 minutes ago, astyanax said:

Pick a Brick seems to be back in full service, at long last!

Yeah, but still none of the “new” parts, such as the new orange parts from the McLaren or even the BMW shock absorbers... I’m usually more optimistic but the move to Pick a brick has been a huge failure, at least for us (the consumers). 

• Price increase on many parts 
  • Service unavailable for well over a month
  • New parts still not available

Bricks and pieces was far from perfect, but at least it worked.

True. But for the 'Standard' parts that are available, at least the expected delivery time is "11-15 days" as opposed to the 5-6 weeks we got all of 2022 so far... 

For me the greatest value of B&P was the easy availability of recent parts for an affordable price. Without those there's little reason to order from TLG rather than Bricklink.

6 minutes ago, astyanax said:

True. But for the 'Standard' parts that are available, at least the expected delivery time is "11-15 days" as opposed to the 5-6 weeks we got all of 2022 so far... 

Those parts are very limited and mostly system parts. Though there are some technic parts, it’s mostly limited to axles, pins and some liftarms. What I usually ordered from B&P was panels, frames, sometimes wheels or tires and other brand new parts such as the red half pin with friction or the 3 long frictionless stop pin.