6 minutes ago, 1974 said:

No, you do not

Well I have some plans, specially for yellow 5 x 7 frames :wink:

Just now, 1gor said:

Well I have some plans, specially for yellow 5 x 7 frames :wink:

I didn't mean "you" as in "1gor who makes awesome MOCs", but as in "you, the EB community", who gets their knickers in a twist when TLG makes sets with "off colours"

I'm sure someone has wicked plans for the black LAs ..

Just now, 1974 said:

I'm sure someone has wicked plans for the black LAs ..

One container truck idea :wink: (I see one of those M.A.N. disposal container trucks with black hydraulic cylinders and dark gray cylinder holders every day several times).

About EB community you're probably right

Thanks for compliment :sweet:

1 minute ago, 1gor said:

One container truck idea :wink: (I see one of those M.A.N. disposal container trucks with black hydraulic cylinders and dark gray cylinder holders every day several times).

About EB community you're probably right

Thanks for compliment :sweet:

But couldn't you design that truck with normal coloured LAs?

I once owned pneumatic cylinders in colours never found in any sets. i never made a good MOC with them. i'm back to the yellow ones and MOC'ing

3 minutes ago, 1974 said:

But couldn't you design that truck with normal coloured LAs?

I once owned pneumatic cylinders in colours never found in any sets. i never made a good MOC with them. i'm back to the yellow ones and MOC'ing

Yes you could and my initial plan is with ordinary color, but I start to fantasy things. :laugh:

I suppose red pneumatic cylinders?

5 hours ago, 1gor said:

Yes you could and my initial plan is with ordinary color, but I start to fantasy things. :laugh:

I suppose red pneumatic cylinders?

I’ve seen red, trans dark blue, trans neon orange, trans neon green (my favorite, too bad they’re impossible to get), white and DBG.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:25 AM, TechnicRCRacer said:

I’ve seen red, trans dark blue, trans neon orange, trans neon green (my favorite, too bad they’re impossible to get), white and DBG.

You forgot blue, black, dark and light grey :wink:

Never seen any in bley myself

44 minutes ago, astyanax said:

I might get it if someone publishes a good mod to incorporate functional steering, otherwise it's not technic enough... :grin:

Already exists :wink: 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-53695/reckless_glitch/rc-ватмаn-tumbler-76023-motorized-batmobile-from-the-dark-knight-remote-controlled-motorssteeringsuspension-with-power-functions-lego-ucs/#details

2 hours ago, LvdH said:

Yeah, wink indeed... that's really overkill... :wink:  Also the price -- 20 euro for a motorization mod? Doesn't make sense... *huh*

I just want some minimal manual functions like on the big Batmobile (76139) -- steering and maybe some other funky surprise weapon deployment.

Anyhow, this is not the "Tumbler mods & improvements" thread, so I'll shut up now..... :innocent2:

untitledmodel_1.png

untitledmodel_2.png

New curved panel from space shuttle 10283 is perfectly fit with twin 86652 wheel. Last release of this wheel is two years ago(2019).

7 hours ago, msk6003 said:

Last release of this wheel is two years ago(2019).

I wonder if this wheel/tyre combo will be phased out. It's an odd one out, because the rim doesn't fit any other tyre and vice versa. I wonder if the slightly-larger Batmobile tyre will be replacing it - that one fits the standard rims.

Do the new curved panels also fit these new tyres?

1 hour ago, Erik Leppen said:

I wonder if this wheel/tyre combo will be phased out. It's an odd one out, because the rim doesn't fit any other tyre and vice versa. I wonder if the slightly-larger Batmobile tyre will be replacing it - that one fits the standard rims.

Do the new curved panels also fit these new tyres?

untitledmodel_3.png

If you can move wheel axle 1 plate lower it can. But not in basic poistion. Tire touch fender very little.

Here it is folks, my lego bricks and pieces parts haul, the red and black panels as well as the black 4x4 tiles and grills are for the CADA red suspercar, the mustang rims are for to hold two VW T2 tyres each for my 42128 mod, I also got 4 of them in black because I like the color black best. the harley tyres and rims are for my ultimate 8462 studless MOC but lego only sent me 4 when I asked for 6 :/

All other parts are just for to have because theyre interesting/useful.

Heres a video, please excuse my terrible voice:

here's two possible tires for the technic wheel smooth with 7 pinholes:

640x615.jpg
640x638.jpg
640x327.jpg
640x654.jpg
640x639.jpg

Regards, Snipe

Edited by SNIPE

My massive B&P haul arrived yesterday, but I sorted it already so no photos. It included 20x the new light bley 3L push pins, 50x black Technic bushings, tons of dark green panels (I may be building a dark green car out of spite), 4x the new long thick CV joints, all of the new Zetros color parts, 4x thin VW T2 tires, 20x white half bushings, 4x long 1x11 pneumatic cylinders, 2x large compressors, 4x 7x11 frames, along with many, many more parts. I've already used the new 3L pins, they are very useful!

6 hours ago, SNIPE said:

the harley tyres and rims are for my ultimate 8462 studless MOC but lego only sent me 4 when I asked for 6 :/

Somehow I missed those rims' release!

That 8462 mod sounds pretty cool; I've been wanting to see Harley tires used for a non-motorcycle for a while! (They'd be pretty sweet for a 1:7 supercar, I think)

1 hour ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

(I may be building a dark green car out of spite)

I like it!

12 hours ago, Hrafn said:

@SNIPE what is the part number for the wheel with seven pinholes?  And what is its outer diameter?

Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, it is 68327 (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=68327#T=C&C=86)

it's just 2L thick, 5L diameter and 4L inner diameter.

I hope to use the frontside or rearside grooves to put rollers so that this wheel acts as a roller bearing.

I could not find any tires that are designed to fit nativley on this rim since it has odd dimentions and is smooth.

Edited by SNIPE

I've just discovered that most of the black technic pins in my 42128 set are crooked. They slightly bent toward the side with the mold mark and away from the side with the center groove. Since I usually align my pins so that the mod marks are one side, after a while the model becomes visibly crooked.

3 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Huh, I just checked my copy and you are right. It is so minor that I doubt it will make much of a difference in a rigid construction.

Maybe, but when I attached the side panels there's an ugly gap between the vertical 9L beam and the panels.